Novell, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Novell, Inc. (Novell), formerly known as Novel Data Systems, provides enterprise infrastructure software. The company provides a full range of training and support services to its customers. It focuses on developing, implementing and supporting proprietary, mixed source and open source software that is used in business solutions. Its major solutions include Novell Filr, Novell ZENworks Mobile Management and Novell iPrint, among others. The company operates through offices across the world, including China, Netherlands, Finland, the UK, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Australia and Brazil among others. The company is a subsidiary of The Attachmate Group, Inc. Novell is headquartered in Provo, Utah, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Novell, Inc. - Key Facts 4
Novell, Inc. - Key Employees 5
Novell, Inc. - Major Products and Services 6
Novell, Inc. - History 8
Novell, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
Novell, Inc. - Business Description 17
Novell, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 18
Novell, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Novell, Inc. - Strengths 19
Strength - Excellent Customer Base 19
Strength - Worldwide Presence 19
Novell, Inc. - Weaknesses 20
Weakness - Lawsuits 20
Novell, Inc. - Opportunities 21
Opportunity - Alliances and Partnerships 21
Opportunity - New Product Launches 21
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for IT Services 21
Novell, Inc. - Threats 22
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 22
Threat - Competitive Landscape 22
Threat - International and Political Risk 22
Novell, Inc. - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 Appendix 24
About GlobalData 24
Contact Us 24
List Of Tables
Novell, Inc., Key Facts 4
Novell, Inc., Key Employees 5
Novell, Inc., Major Products and Services 6
Novell, Inc., History 8
Novell, Inc., Other Locations 11
Novell, Inc., Subsidiaries 15
Novell, Inc., Key Competitors 23
Novell, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service
Novell, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
Endurance Wind Power Inc. (Endurance) designs, manufactures and markets wind turbines. It offers remote monitoring services through EnduranceRemote Interface Centre (ERIC) proprietary system which provides real-time performance data to check
Neuro Kinetics, Inc. (NKI) is a medical device company that offers eye tracking technology and non-invasive neuro-otologic diagnostic testing solutions. The company offers products such as vestibular and neuro-otologic testing
Zahroof Valves, Inc. (Zahroof Valves) is a manufacturer and supplier of industrial valves. The company offers straightflo valve (SF) for use in reciprocating gas compressors. The companys SF improves valve