Ariba Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Ariba, Inc. (Ariba), a subsidiary of SAP SE, is a provider of business commerce solutions for buying and selling of goods and services and managing cash. The company combines cloud-based applications with the internet-based trading community to help companies discover and collaborate with a global network of partners. Through three categories namely buy, sell, and manage cash, the company offers diverse solutions which include spend management solutions financial solutions, supplier solutions, contract management solutions, procurement solutions, order and catalog management solutions, discount management solutions, and payment management solutions among others. The company has operations in Asia-Pacific, Europe/Middle East, Latin America and North America. Ariba is headquartered in California, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Ariba Inc - Key Facts 4
Ariba Inc - Key Employees 5
Ariba Inc - Major Products and Services 6
Ariba Inc - History 7
Ariba Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Ariba Inc - Business Description 14
Ariba Inc - Corporate Strategy 16
Ariba Inc - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Ariba Inc - Strengths 17
Strength - Ariba Network 17
Strength - Diversified Customer Base 17
Strength - Strong Partnerships 17
Ariba Inc - Weaknesses 18
Weakness - Loss from International Operations 18
Ariba Inc - Opportunities 19
Opportunity - Contracts and Agreements 19
Opportunity - Growing Cloud Computing Markets 19
Ariba Inc - Threats 20
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 20
Threat - Antitrust Violation Concerns 20
Threat - Highly Competitive Market 20
Ariba Inc - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Appendix 22
About GlobalData 22
Contact Us 22
List Of Tables
Ariba Inc, Key Facts 4
Ariba Inc, Key Employees 5
Ariba Inc, Major Products and Services 6
Ariba Inc, History 7
Ariba Inc, Other Locations 11
Ariba Inc, Subsidiaries 12
Ariba Inc, Key Competitors 21
Synopsis ZRA Kariba Dam Rehabilitation Zambia Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding,
USD 75View Report
SynopsisTimetrics BNP Paribas Securities Services S.C.A. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview,
USD 125View Report
On 31 May 2016, a branch of the French Sygma Banque Socit Anonyme (Joint-Stock Company), Sygma Banque in Poland, became a part of BGZ BNP Paribas SA. The bank that
USD 150View Report
Sandoz Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
USD 125View Report
Genoptix Inc (Genoptix) a subsidiary of Novartis AG is a laboratory service provider that offers oncology diagnostics and informatics services. The center offers biopharma and healthcare laboratory, drug development, form
USD 250View Report
OncoTartis Inc (OncoTartis) is a biotechnology company with a focus on development of various treatments for various types of cancers. Its lead candidate OT-82, an orally available NicotinAMide Phosphoribosyl Transferase
USD 250View Report
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Feb 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||22|
|Country||:||United States of America|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE