HighJump Software, Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighJump Software, Inc (HighJump) provides supply chain management solutions. The companys solutions manage the flow of inventory and information from supplier through manufacturing, distribution and EDI solutions. The company serves more than 14,000 customers across various industries including aerospace and automotive, food and beverage, consumer packaged goods (CPG), logistics services, healthcare, technology, manufacturing, retail and wholesale/industrial distribution. Through HighJump University, the company helps customers gain maximum benefits from the solutions with in-depth training courses. HighJump operates in China, Brazil, Chile, Czech Republic, Mexico, Dubai, India, Netherlands, Turkey, the UK and South Africa. The company partners with consultants, systems integrators, technology providers and material handling integrators to develop customized solutions. Few of the hardware partners of the company include Intermec, Honeywell Scanning & Mobility, Psion Teklogix, Datamax-O'Neil. HighJump is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
HighJump Software, Inc - Key Facts 4
HighJump Software, Inc - Key Employees 5
HighJump Software, Inc - Key Employee Biographies 6
HighJump Software, Inc - Major Products and Services 7
HighJump Software, Inc - History 9
HighJump Software, Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
HighJump Software, Inc - Business Description 15
HighJump Software, Inc - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
HighJump Software, Inc - Strengths 16
Strength - Robust Partnerships 16
Strength - Broad Clientele 16
Strength - Strong Product Portfolio 16
HighJump Software, Inc - Weaknesses 17
Weakness - Pending Litigation 17
HighJump Software, Inc - Opportunities 18
Opportunity - Product Development Initiatives 18
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions 18
Opportunity - Global Outlook for IT Services Market 18
HighJump Software, Inc - Threats 19
Threat - Currency Risk 19
Threat - Competitive Market 19
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 19
HighJump Software, Inc - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Appendix 21
About GlobalData 21
Contact Us 21
List Of Tables
HighJump Software, Inc, Key Facts 4
HighJump Software, Inc, Key Employees 5
HighJump Software, Inc, Key Employee Biographies 6
HighJump Software, Inc, Major Products and Services 7
HighJump Software, Inc, History 9
HighJump Software, Inc, Subsidiaries 14
HighJump Software, Inc, Key Competitors 20
HighJump Software, Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information
Smith Micro Software, Inc. (Smith Micro) is a software development company that develops productivity and graphic software products for professional artists and general consumers. The companys products include NetWise, QuickLink,
Guidance Software, Inc. (Guidance Software) is an information technology company that provides digital investigative solutions to government agencies and corporations. It offers products such as encase enterprise platform, encase ediscovery,
FalconStor Software, Inc. (FalconStor) is a software company that offers data protection and storage virtualization solutions. The company offers products such as data management tools, network storage server softwares, data