Mxi Technologies Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Mxi Technologies Ltd. (Mxi) is a Canada-based software solutions provider. The company provides solutions principally to airlines and aerospace customers across the world. Mxi offers products including Maintenix operator edition, Maintenix MRO edition, and Maintenix Technology. It carries out the consultation, implementation, integration, training, and installation of Maintenix system. The company provides training and support services to its customers. It serves various markets such as airlines, aerospace original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), performance based logistics, defense operators, third party maintenance, repair, and overhaul companies (MRO), and corporate aviation. The company operates in Canada, the US, China, Netherlands and Australia. Mxi is headquartered in Ottawa, Canada.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Mxi Technologies Ltd. - Key Facts 4
Mxi Technologies Ltd. - Key Employees 5
Mxi Technologies Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies 6
Mxi Technologies Ltd. - Major Products and Services 7
Mxi Technologies Ltd. - History 8
Mxi Technologies Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
Mxi Technologies Ltd. - Business Description 13
Mxi Technologies Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 14
Mxi Technologies Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Mxi Technologies Ltd. - Strengths 15
Strength - Market Presence 15
Strength - Strong Holding in the MRO IT Industry 15
Mxi Technologies Ltd. - Weaknesses 16
Weakness - Privately Held Company 16
Mxi Technologies Ltd. - Opportunities 17
Opportunity - Strategic Agreements 17
Opportunity - Focus on New Product Development 17
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for IT Services 17
Mxi Technologies Ltd. - Threats 18
Threat - Stringent Laws and Regulations 18
Threat - Competitive Market 18
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 18
Mxi Technologies Ltd. - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Mxi Technologies Ltd., Key Facts 4
Mxi Technologies Ltd., Key Employees 5
Mxi Technologies Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 6
Mxi Technologies Ltd., Major Products and Services 7
Mxi Technologies Ltd., History 8
Mxi Technologies Ltd., Key Competitors 19
Mxi Technologies Ltd Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. (MXIM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled
Mitogen Activated Protein Kinase 14 (Cytokine Suppressive Anti Inflammatory Drug Binding Protein or Mitogen Activated Protein Kinase p38 Alpha or MAP Kinase MXI2 or MAX Interacting Protein 2 or Stress
Artivision Technologies Ltd. (Artivision) is an information technology service provider that provides computer-vision solutions and services for online video advertising and video security. The company provides video content analysis technology
Melstar Information Technologies Ltd. (Melstar) is a software service provider that offers IT solutions. The company provides services such as application development, applications management, enterprise applications services, business practices and
Sasken Communication Technologies Ltd. (Sasken) provides product engineering research and development (R&D) and information technology (IT) services. The companys product engineering services include IC design, hardware design, modem softwares, unified