Edmentum Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Edmentum Inc. (Edmentum), formerly known as PLATO Learning, Inc., is a provider of computer-based and e-learning solutions to the K-Adult schools. The company offers wide range of learning products such as EductaionCity, Study Island, Plato courseware and EdOptions Academy, among others. It offers on-line instruction, curriculum management, assessment, and related professional development services to the K12 schools, community colleges and other educational institutions in the US. It also facilitates various solutions such as intervention, dropout prevention, data analysis and school improvement, among others. The company's course ware library includes thousands of hours of mastery-based instruction that covers discrete learning objectives in the areas of reading, writing, language arts, mathematics, science, and social studies. Edmentum is headquartered at Bloomington, Minnesota, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Edmentum Inc. - Key Facts 4
Edmentum Inc. - Key Employees 5
Edmentum Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 6
Edmentum Inc. - Major Products and Services 7
Edmentum Inc. - History 8
Edmentum Inc. - Company Statement 11
Edmentum Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
Edmentum Inc. - Business Description 13
Edmentum Inc. - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Edmentum Inc. - Strengths 14
Strength - Leading Market Position 14
Strength - Comprehensive Product Offerings 14
Strength - Single Delivery Platform 14
Strength - Strong Customer Support Services 15
Edmentum Inc. - Weaknesses 16
Weakness - Fragmented Markets 16
Edmentum Inc. - Opportunities 17
Opportunity - Common Core Assessments 17
Opportunity - Strategic Partnerships 17
Opportunity - New Product Launches 17
Edmentum Inc. - Threats 18
Threat - Competitive Environment 18
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 18
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 18
Edmentum Inc. - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List Of Tables
Edmentum Inc., Key Facts 4
Edmentum Inc., Key Employees 5
Edmentum Inc., Key Employee Biographies 6
Edmentum Inc., Major Products and Services 7
Edmentum Inc., History 8
Edmentum Inc., Other Locations 12
Edmentum Inc., Key Competitors 19
Edmentum Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile, future
Edmentum Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
Endurance Wind Power Inc. (Endurance) designs, manufactures and markets wind turbines. It offers remote monitoring services through EnduranceRemote Interface Centre (ERIC) proprietary system which provides real-time performance data to check
Neuro Kinetics, Inc. (NKI) is a medical device company that offers eye tracking technology and non-invasive neuro-otologic diagnostic testing solutions. The company offers products such as vestibular and neuro-otologic testing
Zahroof Valves, Inc. (Zahroof Valves) is a manufacturer and supplier of industrial valves. The company offers straightflo valve (SF) for use in reciprocating gas compressors. The companys SF improves valve