NetIQ Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
NetIQ Corporation (NetIQ) provides IT system management, security management, and performance management software. It offers solutions to monitor and manage the performance of systems, applications, networks, and IT services. It provides solution to audit and control the security configuration of servers, applications, and workstations. The company offers various solutions, which include, identity and access management, security management, IT operations management, disaster recovery, workload migration and unified communications/VoIP. It serves wide variety of sectors including government, utility, transporation and shipping, technology, banking and finance, telecommunications, education, health care, retail/wholesale, energy/gas, and consumer packaged goods, among others. The company, together with its representative offices, operates in Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle and Africa. NetIQ is a subsidiary of Attachmate Group, Inc., and is headquartered in Houston, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
NetIQ Corporation - Key Facts 4
NetIQ Corporation - Key Employees 5
NetIQ Corporation - Major Products and Services 6
NetIQ Corporation - History 8
NetIQ Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
NetIQ Corporation - Business Description 13
NetIQ Corporation - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
NetIQ Corporation - Strengths 14
Strength - Industry Recognitions 14
Strength - Security and Operations Technologies 14
Strength - Strong Customer and Partner Base 14
NetIQ Corporation - Weaknesses 15
Weakness - Patent Infringement 15
NetIQ Corporation - Opportunities 16
Opportunity - New Offerings 16
Opportunity - Growing Cloud Computing Markets 16
Opportunity - Global Markets of SaaS 16
NetIQ Corporation - Threats 17
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 17
Threat - Competitive Market 17
Threat - Fragility of Network and Collocation Services 17
NetIQ Corporation - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List Of Tables
NetIQ Corporation, Key Facts 4
NetIQ Corporation, Key Employees 5
NetIQ Corporation, Major Products and Services 6
NetIQ Corporation, History 8
NetIQ Corporation, Other Locations 11
NetIQ Corporation, Key Competitors 18
QinetiQ Group plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
ICD Researchs QinetiQ Group plc : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile
ICD Researchs QinetiQ Group plc : Technology - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a
Evonik Corporation (Evonik Corp), formerly known as Evonik Degussa Corporation, a subsidiary of subsidiary of Evonik Industries AG, manufacturer and supplier specialty chemicals. The company has categorized its product segments,
Dunmore Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
GS Caltex Corporation (GS Caltex) is an energy company. It carries out operations across petroleum, petrochemicals, base oil and lubricants. The company produces petroleum products and raw materials of petrochemicals,
If you want to purchase particular section from this report then kindly contact us at email@example.com.