This package contains 14 protective footwear market analyses from the following
Eastern European countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary,
Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and
The protective footwear market analyses give an overview of the actual
situation, trends and future outlook of the protective footwear markets in
different Eastern European countries. The market analyses provide essential
market information for decision-makers including:
* Overall market value for protective footwear by country, 2004-2010
* Overall market volume for protective footwear by country, 2004-2010
* Market value and volume for protective footwear by type (leather, plastic and
* Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
* Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
* What is the size of the protective footwear market in different Eastern
European countries? Which countries are growing fast?
* How are the markets divided into different types of protective footwear? Which
products are growing fast?
* How the markets has been developing? How does the future look like?
* What is the potential for the markets?
* How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the
contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it