General Motors Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. General Motors Corporation - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
General Motors Corporation (GM) is primarily engaged in the development, production and marketing of cars, trucks and automobile parts. The company is also engaged in finance and insurance operations. The company primarily operates in North America, and Europe. It is headquartered in Detroit, Michigan and employed 266,000 people as on December 2007. The company recorded revenues of $181,122 million during the financial year (FY) ended December 2007, a decrease of 11.9% compared with 2006. This was primarily due to de-consolidation of GMAC following the GMAC Transaction in November 2006. The operating loss of the company was $4,390 million during FY2007, as compared with an operating loss of $5,823 million in 2006. The net loss was $38,732 million in FY2007, as compared with the net loss of $1,978 million in 2005.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on General Motors Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting General Motors Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of General Motors Corporation
- Data is supplemented with details on General Motors Corporation history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from General Motors Corporation
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available