The Carlsberg A/S - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Carlsberg A/S - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Carlsberg A/S (Carlsberg or ‘’the company’’) is the holding company for the Carlsberg Group. The company, through subsidiaries is engaged in the production, marketing and sale of beer. Carlsberg also produces soft drinks, energy drinks and bottled water. The company primarily operates in Europe and Asia.
It is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and employs 43,271 people. The company recorded revenues of DKK59,382 million ($11,121.7 million) during financial year ended December 2009 (FY2009), a decrease of 0.9% as compared with FY2008. The decline in revenues was primarily attributed to flat organic growth. The operating profit of the company was DKK9,390 million ($1,758.7 million) during FY2009, an increase of 17.7% over FY2008. The net profit was DKK3,602 million ($674.6 million) in FY2009, an increase of 37.4% over FY2008.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Carlsberg A/S required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Carlsberg A/S in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Carlsberg A/S
-Data is supplemented with details on Carlsberg A/S history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Carlsberg A/S
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available