This package contains 16 animal food market analyses from the following Asian countries: China, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Oman, Pakistan, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand and Turkey.
The animal food market analyses give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the animal food markets in different Asian countries. The market analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
* Overall market value for animal food, 2004-2010
* Overall market volume for animal food, 2004-2010
* Market value and volume for animal food by type (cat and dog food, lucerne pellets and meal, other animal food)
* Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
* Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyeis answers to questions such as:
* What is the size of the animal food market in different Asian countries?
* How are the markets divided into different types of animal food? Which product types are growing fast?
* How the animal food markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
* What is the potential for the markets?
* How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?