The report Joint Health Ingredients: Global Market Intelligence (2011-2020) provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on types, source, application, and geography. Market size and forecast (2011-2020) has been provided in the report. The primary objectives of this report are to provide
1) comprehensive global market intelligence through detailed segmentation,
2) market size and forecasts, growth rates, market dynamics, industry structure and developments, market situation, trends,
3) detailed analysis of current dynamics and trends, key market players, and strategies in the market,
4) detailed value chain analysis and review of growth factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants,
5) provide emerging opportunities in the market and the future impact of major drivers and restraints of the market and,
6) support decision makers in making cost-effective business decisions.
In our market size and forecast determination efforts, an extensive secondary research was initially completed to gain a good perspective of the market in each region. Extensive primary research was also carried out by interviewing the key executives from the industry. These interviews helped us to fill-in the data gaps after secondary research. Several secondary sources such as encyclopedia, directories, and databases have been used to identify and collect information useful for this extensive techno-commercial study. The respondents selected experts from manufacturers and selected suppliers - have been interviewed to obtain and verify critical information as well as to assess the future prospects. The usage of obtained information is based on the perceived reliability by the research team. In many cases, a combination of several sources was used. Sprout Intelligence provides an in-depth analysis of the market segmentation, which is a critical element of the market intelligence reports at Sprout Intelligence.
Executives in marketing, strategic planning and new product development will find such discussions in our reports pertinent and useful. Management consultants, investment bankers, manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, and regulatory authorities are amongst our regular clientele served.
The general data souces used in this report are company websites, trade association publications, regulatory authorities, journals, magazines, news websites, press releases, media publications, interaction with industry experts, company executives, research papers, articles, patents, scientific literature, among many others.
KEY FINDINGS FROM THE REPORT
- Glucosamine and chondroitin are the leading ingredients in the global joint heath ingredients market.
- Increase in ageing population is considered as one the major driving factors for the market. The number of senior citizens is expected to double in the next 50 years.
- Synutra, Stratum, Nexira, and Cargill are the leading market players in the global joint health ingredients market.
- Sprout Intelligence expert team estimated that the global joint health ingredients market in 2015 was worth more than USD 1 billion.
1. Report Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.1.1. Research Methodology
1.1.2. Report Objectives
1.1.3. Data Sources
1.2. Acronyms / Abbreviations
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Joint Health Ingredients Market, By Type
3.2. Chondroitin Sulfate
3.6. Hyaluronic Acid
4. Global Joint Health Ingredients Market, By Source
4.1. Plant Source
4.2. Animal Source
5. Global Joint Health Ingredients Market, By Application
5.1. Dietary Supplements
5.2. Functional Foods
5.3. Functional Beverages
6. Global Joint Health Ingredients Market, By Region
6.1. North America (NA)
6.1.4. Rest of North America
6.2. South America (SA)
6.2.3. Rest of South America
6.3. Europe (EU)
6.3.6. Rest of Europe
6.4. Asia-Pacific (APAC)
6.4.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.5. Rest of the World (RoW)
6.5.1. Middle East
7. Key Market Players
7.1. Cargill Inc, USA
7.2. BASF SE, Germany
7.3. Synutra Ingredients, USA
7.4. Bergstrom Nutrition, USA
7.5. Waitaki Biosciences, New Zealand
7.6. Stratum Nutrition, USA
7.7. National Enzyme Company, USA
7.8. Bio-gen Extracts Pvt Ltd, India
7.9. Bioiberica SA, Spain
7.10. InterHealth Nutraceuticals Inc, USA
7.11. Nexira, France
8.2. About Sprout Intelligence
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Small Bone and Joint Orthopedic DevicesRevenue, means the sales value of Small Bone and Joint Orthopedic DevicesThis report studies sales (consumption) of Small Bone
Notes:Production, means the output of Small Bone and Joint Orthopedic DevicesRevenue, means the sales value of Small Bone and Joint Orthopedic DevicesThis report studies Small Bone and Joint Orthopedic Devices
Notes:Production, means the output of Universal JointRevenue, means the sales value of Universal JointThis report studies Universal Joint in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan
REPORT OBJECTIVESThe report Heart Health Ingredients: Global Market Intelligence (2011-2020) provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, source, application, and geography. Market size and forecast (2011-2020)
REPORT OBJECTIVESThe report Circulatory Health Ingredients: Global Market Intelligence (2011-2020) provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, source, application, and geography. Market size and forecast (2011-2020)
REPORT OBJECTIVESThe report Gut & Digestive Health Ingredients: Global Market Intelligence (2011-2020) provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, form, application, and geography. Market size and
If you want to purchase particular section from this report then kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.