Complete report $32,500. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $21,100.
VPGMarketResearch.com's new report is a seven-country strategic analysis of major business opportunities emerging in the infectious disease testing market during the next five years. The report examines key trends in the U.S., five major European countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, UK) and Japan; reviews current and emerging assays; analyzes potential applications of innovative diagnostic technologies; forecasts volume and sales for over 100 infectious disease tests by assay, market segment, and country; provides test volume estimates by method (molecular, serology/immunodiagnostics, culture/microscopy); profiles leading players and potential market entrants; and suggests alternative business expansion strategies for suppliers.
This comprehensive seven-country report will assist diagnostics industry executives, as well as companies planning to diversify into the dynamic and rapidly expanding microbiology testing market, in evaluating emerging opportunities and developing effective business strategies.
Microbiology testing is one of the most rapidly growing segments of the in vitro diagnostics industry, and the greatest challenge facing suppliers during this decade. Among the main driving forces is continuing spread of AIDS, which remains the world’s major health threat and a key factor contributing to the rise of opportunistic infections; threat of bioterrorism; advances in molecular diagnostic technologies; and a wider availability of immunosuppressive drugs.
Although for some infections the etiology is still a mystery, while for others the causative microorganisms are present in minute concentrations long before the occurrence of first clinical symptoms, recent advances in genetic engineering and detection technologies are creating exciting opportunities for highly sensitive, specific and cost-effective products.
Worldwide Market Overview
- Estimated universe of laboratories performing infectious disease testing by country.
- Test volume and sales projections for major infectious disease diagnostic assays by country.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Emerging opportunities for new instrumentation, reagents kits, IT and other products with significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for decentralized testing products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Infectious Diseases Analyzed in the Report
AIDS/HIV, Adenovirus, Aeromonads, Bartonella, Blastocystis Hominis, Campylobacter, Candida, Chancroid, Chlamydia, Clostridium, Coronavirus, Coxsackievirus, Cryptosporidium, Cyclospora, CMV, E. Coli, Echovirus, Encephalitis, Enterovirus, EBV, Giardia, Gonorrhea, Granuloma Inguinale, Hantavirus, H. Pylori, Hepatitis, Herpes Influenza, Legionella, Lyme Disease, Lymphogranuloma, Malaria, Measles, Meningitis, Microsporidium, Mononucleosis, Mumps, Mycoplasma, HPV, Parvovirus, Pneumonia, Polyomaviruses, Pseudomonas, Rabies, RSV, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus , Rubella, Salmonella, Septicemia, Shigella, Staphylococci, Streptococci, Syphilis, Toxoplasmosis, Trichomonas, TB, Vibrio, West Nile, Yersinia.Geographic Coverage
France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, USA
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major suppliers by individual test and country.
- Volume and sales forecasts for over 100 infectious disease assays by country, individual test and market segment:
° Blood Banks
° Commercial/Private Laboratories
° Physician Offices/Group Practices
° Public Health Laboratories
- Test volume estimates by method (molecular, serology/immunodiagnostics, culture/microscopy).
- Review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers by country.
Current and Emerging Products
- In-depth examination of over 100 major diseases, including their etiology, current diagnostic tests, vaccines, drugs and market needs.
- Review of major analyzers used for infectious disease testing, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Assessment of molecular diagnostic, monoclonal antibody, immunoassay, and other technologies and their potential applications for infectious disease testing.
- Global listings of companies developing or marketing infectious disease diagnostic products by individual test.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and new products in R&D.
Contains 1,900 pages and 850 tables
List Of TablesMajor Companies Developing or Marketing Activated Clotting Time Tests
Notes:Production, means the output of - linolenic acid (GLA)Revenue, means the sales value of - linolenic acid (GLA)This report studies - linolenic acid (GLA) in Global market, especially in North
Notes:Production, means the output of -AmylaseRevenue, means the sales value of -AmylaseThis report studies -Amylase in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with
Notes:Production, means the output of Zirconium Oxide Flap DiscRevenue, means the sales value of Zirconium Oxide Flap DiscThis report studies Zirconium Oxide Flap Disc in Global market, especially in North
Notes:Production, means the output of Microbiology AnalyzerRevenue, means the sales value of Microbiology AnalyzerThis report studies Microbiology Analyzer in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia
USD 2900View Report
This new report from VPGMarketResearch contains 997 pages, 87 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the US hospital microbiology testing market, including: Major issues pertaining to the US hospital laboratory
USD 6800View Report
This new report from VPGMarketResearch contains 886 pages, 67 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the UK hospital infectious disease testing market, including: Major issues pertaining to the UK hospital
USD 4450View Report
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Aug 2016|
|No. of Pages||:||1900|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE