Sharp HealthCare - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Sharp HealthCare (SHC) is a non-profit healthcare organization. It offers a wide range of medical services through its hospitals, medical groups, medical clinics, health plans and other facilities. The organization provide medical services in various fields of medicine including orthopedics, rehabilitation, behavioral health, cardiovascular, oncology, diabetes, emergency, trauma, weight management, eye care, health and wellness, home care, primary care, hospice, men's health, mental health and womens health, among others. It operates as an integrated regional integrated health care delivery system primarily serving the residents of San Diego County. It operates through its four acute-care hospitals, three specialty hospitals, two affiliated medical groups and a health plan. SHC is headquartered in San Diego in California, the US.
Sharp HealthCare Key Recent Developments
Jun 19, 2013: Sharp HealthCare Foundation Receives $32,500 Grant for Infection Prevention Initiative
Apr 01, 2013: MinuteClinic And Sharp HealthCare Form Clinical Affiliation In San Diego County, US
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Sharp HealthCare - Key Facts 4
Sharp HealthCare - Key Employees 5
Sharp HealthCare - Key Employee Biographies 7
Sharp HealthCare - Major Products and Services 8
Sharp HealthCare - History 10
Sharp HealthCare - Company Statement 15
Sharp HealthCare - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
Sharp HealthCare - Business Description 18
Sharp HealthCare - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Sharp HealthCare - Strengths 19
Strength - Industry Recognition 19
Strength - Integrated Network 19
Strength - Wide Range of Services 19
Sharp HealthCare - Weaknesses 20
Weakness - Regulatory Violations 20
Sharp HealthCare - Opportunities 21
Opportunity - Business Expansion 21
Opportunity - Growing Aged Population 21
Opportunity - Research Opportunities 21
Sharp HealthCare - Threats 22
Threat - Competitive Landscape 22
Threat - Dearth of Healthcare Professionals 22
Threat - Government Regulations 22
Sharp HealthCare - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 24
Dec 08, 2014: Geneva Healthcare Begins System-wide Implementation at Sharp HealthCare 24
Aug 21, 2014: ForceField Energy's American Lighting Subsidiary Generates Annual Cost Savings in Excess of $500,000 for Sharp HealthCare 25
Section 4 Appendix 26
About GlobalData 26
Contact Us 26
List Of Tables
Sharp HealthCare, Key Facts 4
Sharp HealthCare, Key Employees 5
Sharp HealthCare, Key Employee Biographies 7
Sharp HealthCare, Major Products and Services 8
Sharp HealthCare, History 10
Sharp HealthCare, Other Locations 16
Sharp HealthCare, Key Competitors 23
Sharp Corporation Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market
Laboratoires Merck Sharp & Dohme-Chibret Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
Siemens Healthcare - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service
GE Healthcare - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service
Philips Healthcare - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service