VOCO GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
VOCO GmbH (VOCO) is a manufacturer of dental devices. The company’s product portfolio comprises fissure sealants, desensitizers, bleaching agents, liners, composites, bonding agents, glass ionomer cements, temporaries, composite inlays, devices, cleaning agents, small appliances and disposables. VOCO offers its products under brand names such as Remin, Admira, IonoStar, Futurabond, Vococid, QuickMix and GrandioSO, among others. It partners with over 150 universities and research institutes globally for development of its products. The company markets and supplies these products to dental practitioners in more than 100 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, and Asia-Pacific through subsidiaries and distributors. VOCO is headquartered in Cuxhaven, Saxony, Germany.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 4
VOCO GmbH - Key Facts 4
VOCO GmbH - Key Employees 5
VOCO GmbH - Major Products and Services 6
VOCO GmbH - History 8
VOCO GmbH - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 – Company Analysis 10
VOCO GmbH - Business Description 10
VOCO GmbH - Corporate Strategy 11
VOCO GmbH - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
VOCO GmbH - Strengths 12
Strength - Research and Development Capabilities 12
Strength - Strong Presence in International Markets 12
Strength - Quality Standards 12
VOCO GmbH - Weaknesses 13
Weakness - Product Safety Concerns 13
VOCO GmbH - Opportunities 14
Opportunity - Product Launches 14
Opportunity - Positive Outlook: Global Dental Devices Market 14
Opportunity - Growth Potential in Emerging Economies 14
VOCO GmbH - Threats 15
Threat - Regulatory Oversight 15
Threat - Health Risks Associated with Dental Amalgam 15
Threat - Intense Competition 15
VOCO GmbH - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 – Appendix 17
About GlobalData 17
Contact Us 17
List Of Tables
VOCO GmbH, Key Facts 4
VOCO GmbH, Key Employees 5
VOCO GmbH, Major Products and Services 6
VOCO GmbH, History 8
VOCO GmbH, Subsidiaries 9
VOCO GmbH, Key Competitors 16
Synopsis VivoCorp VivoSantiago Commercial Center Santiago contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a
USD 75View Report
VOCO GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
USD 300View Report
Synopsis The O1 Properties – Evocom Plaza Office Complex Development – Moscow - Construction Project Profile contains information on the Scope of the project including project overview and location.
USD 75View Report
Franz Haniel and Cie. GmbH - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis,
Sandoz International GmbH - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Feb 2016|
|No. of Pages||:||17|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE