Demand for products and services is ultimately driven by consumers and their wants and needs. If consumers do not need, use, or value a product or service they will ignore it or find another product that does meet their demands. Therefore the design of products and services needs to be focused on the consumer - in this particular instance, those who constantly find themselves short of time, and/or are easily flustered when met with a complicated process. The financial services industry has not traditionally been recognized for being customer-centric in its approach to innovation and design. However, within a generation of consumers that have come to expect and demand personalized and relevant services, and increasingly high-quality engagement, it is ever-more critical for financial services providers to develop the requisite products, tools, and platforms to adhere to their needs.
- Convenience-type customers are predominantly female and fall within the younger age categories.
- Technology is a key factor in promoting convenience and ease of use - these types of customers tend to have a particular affiliation with the use of mobile devices and smart/intuitive platforms, as well as enlisting the help of others when making a decision.
- Exclusivity is key.
- A sense of good value for money over an insurance providers brand reputation is the most widely sought factor among convenience consumers.
Verdict Financials “Customer Segmentation in UK Insurance: Convenience” highlights one attitudinal demographic group from which to better understand a particular type of insurance customer and how products and services should be shaped for this consumer group. We have also compared these types of customers with those who may fall into other attitudinally based segments of the consumer market in order to discover which additional traits are common among Convenience customers.
Reasons To Buy
- Inform your strategy with a knowledge of the key trends and sub-trends that influence insurance consumption habits and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behavior trends.
- Understand the importance of being led by the consumer in the financial services market and define your strategies with insight on what your customers really want - particularly those who value time efficiency and simplicity.
- Align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior.
The Characteristics of Convenience
Defining Consumers Wanting Convenience
The emergence of insurtech has been fueled by new digital capabilities and Internet of Things (IoT) devices that are reducing costs, changing systems and processes, and enhancing the consumer experience.
USD 1295View Report
Communications service providers (CSPs) are planning to invest in new software systems that enable them to provide an omni-channel experience to their customers. This comment discusses the different approaches that CSPs
USD 499View Report
Notes:Production, means the output of Social Customer Relationship Management (CRM) SoftwareRevenue, means the sales value of Social Customer Relationship Management (CRM) SoftwareThis report studies Social Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software
USD 2900View Report
Society is becoming increasingly connected. Technology has allowed us to be online anytime and anywhere, through portable devices such as smart phones and tablets. This means that consumers
USD 2795View Report
Consumer expectations for their interactions with financial services are not built from experience with insurers or banks, but are benchmarked against contact with other retailers and services, such as Amazon,
USD 2795View Report
Massive surge in structured and unstructured social data is driving the growth MarketsandMarkets estimates the global social media analytics market to grow from USD 1.60 billion in 2015 to
USD 7150View Report
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Apr 2016|
|No. of Pages||:||22|
|Category||:||Finance and Banking|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE