Mass affluent populations around the world are growing in size, making them an increasingly important segment for financial providers. These consumers possess more financial products than average, maintain higher levels of savings and investments, and are more likely to use added-value services. This makes them an attractive and profitable segment to target.
- Mass affluents in Hong Kong hold more products than average, and are significantly more likely to own investments and insurance products than the general population. Providers should consider offering robot-advice investment tools to cost-effectively service their needs.
- Mass affluents are far more likely to be saving in order to fund a future financial investment. Banks can cater for this by allowing easy switching of funds between deposit and equity accounts and providing customers with a single view of all their holdings across different asset classes.
- Mass affluents are relatively skeptical about the benefits of money management and account aggregation services. They are less likely than the general population to view them as being helpful, and more likely to be concerned about the security implications of handing over account details to a third party.
Verdict Financials “Mass Affluents in Hong Kong: Attitudes” is one of a series of snapshots offering insight into the mass affluent consumer segment in Hong Kong. It examines mass affluents detailed attitudes towards personal finance. This snapshot is based on findings from our 2015 Retail Banking Insight Survey.
The snapshot offers insight into:
- Mass affluents product preferences and motivations for taking out specific products.
- Attitudes towards digital channels and new entrants.
- Preferences with respect to using financial management services.
Reasons To Buy
- Improve your targeting of mass affluents in Hong Kong by learning about their preferences and attitudes to financial services.
- Identify the key drivers that motivate mass affluents to purchase key financial products.
- Learn how likely they are to switch to a new provider and their reasons for doing so.
Entrants and Technology
Notes:Production, means the output of Water Massage BathtubsRevenue, means the sales value of Water Massage BathtubsThis report studies Water Massage Bathtubs in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe,
USD 3500View Report
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Massage Table CushionsRevenue, means the sales value of Massage Table CushionsThis report studies Massage Table Cushions in China market, focuses on the top players
USD 3200View Report
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Inductively Coupled Plasma-Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS)Revenue, means the sales value of Inductively Coupled Plasma-Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS)This report studies Inductively Coupled Plasma-Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS) in China
USD 3200View Report
The mass affluent population in the UK is growing, meaning the demographic is an opportunity for providers selling personal insurance. Mass affluents are more likely to be male, have higher
USD 1295View Report
Mass affluent populations around the world are growing in size, making them an increasingly important segment for financial providers. These consumers possess more financial products than average, maintain higher levels
USD 3450View Report
The size of the mass affluent market in Hong Kong is estimated to be around 3.2 million individuals. Considering its size, the segment is more lucrative than even the HNW
USD 3450View Report
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Mar 2016|
|No. of Pages||:||19|
|Category||:||Finance and Banking|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE