Pike Electric Corporation (Pike) is an energy solution provider. The company provides construction, engineering and maintenance for transmission powerlines and substations. It offers energy solutions such as engineering, substation, transmission, distribution, thermal rate, renewable energy, storm restoration, procurement, and fleet services. Pike offers engineering services such as facilities planning and siting, substation engineering, transmission engineering, distribution engineering, relay metering and control, and asset management services. The company’s substation services include substation engineering, substation construction relay metering and control, and equipment system testing. It also offers EPC for turn-key and renewable energy projects. Pike is headquartered in Mount Airy, North Carolina, the US.
Pike Electric Corporation Key Recent Developments
Nov 05, 2012: Pike Electric Reports Revenue Of $244m In Q1 Fiscal 2013
Oct 05, 2012: Pike Electric Appoints John Thompson As President Of PES
Sep 05, 2012: Pike Electric Reports Revenue Of $685.2m In Fiscal 2012
May 08, 2012: Pike Electric Reports Revenue Of $162.8m In Q3 Fiscal 2012
Feb 07, 2012: Pike Electric Reports Revenue Of $172m In Q2 Fiscal 2012
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Pike Electric Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Pike Electric Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Pike Electric Corporation - Key Information
Pike Electric Corporation - Overview
Pike Electric Corporation - Key Employees
Pike Electric Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Pike Electric Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Pike Electric Corporation - Major Products and Services
Pike Electric Corporation - History
Pike Electric Corporation - Company Statement
Pike Electric Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Pike Electric Corporation - Business Description
Pike Electric Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Pike Electric Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Pike Electric Corporation - Strengths
Pike Electric Corporation - Weaknesses
Pike Electric Corporation - Opportunities
Pike Electric Corporation - Threats
Pike Electric Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Pike Electric Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Pike Electric Corporation, Key Information
Pike Electric Corporation, Key Ratios
Pike Electric Corporation, Share Data
Pike Electric Corporation, Major Products and Services
Pike Electric Corporation, History
Pike Electric Corporation, Key Employees
Pike Electric Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Pike Electric Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Pike Electric Corporation, Other Locations
Pike Electric Corporation, Subsidiaries
Pike Electric Corporation, Key Competitors
Pike Electric Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Pike Electric Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Pike Electric Corporation, Annual Ratios
Pike Electric Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Pike Electric Corporation, Performance Chart
Pike Electric Corporation, Ratio Charts
Railway Fastener Boat Spike Report by Material, Application, and Geography Global Forecast to 2021 is a professional and in-depth research report on the worlds major regional market conditions, focusing
USD 2850View Report
Synopsis CoF Gas House Pike Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrade Maryland contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership
USD 75View Report
Synopsis Mattison Bethlehem Pike Residential Development Pennsylvania contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives
USD 75View Report
Yokogawa Electric Corporation (6841) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by
USD 125View Report
Yaskawa Electric Corporation Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
USD 200View Report
Toyo Electric Corporation Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
USD 200View Report
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Jan 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||25|
|Country||:||United States of America|
|Category||:||Energy and Power|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE