Polish Energy Partners S.A. (PEP) is an energy service provider. The company develops, implements and operates projects related to production of electricity and heat, and fuels. Its services include project implementation and supervision of construction, management of power facilities, production and sales of electricity, and production and sales of biomass fuels. The company produces pellets from agricultural biomass. Its clients include Whirlpool SA, Walbrzyskie Coke Plant Victoria SA, Energa SA, Energokrak Sp. z oo, Dalkia Poland SA, The first Polish Energy Trading Company Ltd., GDF Suez Energy Poland SA and POLENERGIA Sp. z o.o. PEP is headquartered in Warsawa, Poland.
Polish Energy Partners S.A. Key Recent Developments
Feb 12, 2014: PEP: Appointment of President of Companys Board Of Directors
Dec 24, 2012: DP Clean Tech Wins Contract To Supply Complete Biomass Boiler To Bioelektrownia 2 In Poland
Mar 23, 2012: Polish Energy Reports Revenue Of PLN216m In 2011
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Polish Energy Partners S.A. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Polish Energy Partners S.A. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Polish Energy Partners S.A. - Key Information
Polish Energy Partners S.A. - Overview
Polish Energy Partners S.A. - Key Employees
Polish Energy Partners S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
Polish Energy Partners S.A. - Key Operational Heads
Polish Energy Partners S.A. - Major Products and Services
Polish Energy Partners S.A. - History
Polish Energy Partners S.A. - Company Statement
Polish Energy Partners S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Polish Energy Partners S.A. - Business Description
Polish Energy Partners S.A. - Corporate Strategy
Polish Energy Partners S.A. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Polish Energy Partners S.A. - Strengths
Polish Energy Partners S.A. - Weaknesses
Polish Energy Partners S.A. - Opportunities
Polish Energy Partners S.A. - Threats
Polish Energy Partners S.A. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Polish Energy Partners S.A. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Polish Energy Partners S.A., Key Information
Polish Energy Partners S.A., Key Ratios
Polish Energy Partners S.A., Share Data
Polish Energy Partners S.A., Major Products and Services
Polish Energy Partners S.A., History
Polish Energy Partners S.A., Key Employees
Polish Energy Partners S.A., Key Employee Biographies
Polish Energy Partners S.A., Key Operational Heads
Polish Energy Partners S.A., Other Locations
Polish Energy Partners S.A., Subsidiaries
Polish Energy Partners S.A., Key Competitors
Polish Energy Partners S.A., SWOT Analysis
Polish Energy Partners S.A., Ratios based on current share price
Polish Energy Partners S.A., Annual Ratios
Polish Energy Partners S.A., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Polish Energy Partners S.A., Performance Chart
Polish Energy Partners S.A., Ratio Charts
Notes:Production, means the output of Floor PolisherRevenue, means the sales value of Floor PolisherThis report studies Floor Polisher in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia
USD 2900View Report
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Liquid Shoe PolishesRevenue, means the sales value of Liquid Shoe PolishesThis report studies sales (consumption) of Liquid Shoe Polishes in United States market, focuses
USD 3800View Report
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Polishing Mixed BedRevenue, means the sales value of Polishing Mixed BedThis report studies sales (consumption) of Polishing Mixed Bed in United States market, focuses
USD 3800View Report
North American Energy Partners Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis,
USD 175View Report
Trail Ridge Energy Partners II LLC (Trail Ridge Energy Partners II) is an oil and gas exploration and production company. The company has interests in West Texas Permian Basin. The
USD 250View Report
Cypress Energy Partners LP (Cypress Energy), a subsidiary of Cypress Energy Holdings, LLC, is an energy services company that provides midstream services. The company provides services such as pipeline inspection,
USD 250View Report
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Jan 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||25|
|Category||:||Energy and Power|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE