Rede Energia S.A. (Rede) is an energy service provider. The company carries out the electricity generation, distribution and transmission through its subsidiaries. It serves nine million people in its service area. Rede distributes electricity through Bragantina, Caiuá, Celpa, Celtins, CEMAT, Enersul, Power and Light West, National and Vale Paranapanema. The company provides its services in the cities across Sao Paulo, Minas Gerais, Parana, Mato Grosso, Mato Grosso do Sul, Para and Tocantins, Brazil. It caters to residential, industrial, commercial, rural, government, public lighting and public service. The company also participates in the intermediation and negotiation of energy contracts with generators, suppliers and free consumers. Rede is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Rede Energia S.A. Key Recent Developments
Dec 20, 2012: ANEEL Establishes Exceptional Regime Of Sanctions For Eight Power Distribution Companies
Nov 23, 2012: Rede Energia Files For Bankruptcy Protection With Sao Paulo Court In Brazil
Oct 26, 2012: Rede Energia Appoints Jorge Queiroz de Moraes As CEO
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Rede Energia S.A. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Rede Energia S.A. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Rede Energia S.A. - Key Information
Rede Energia S.A. - Overview
Rede Energia S.A. - Key Employees
Rede Energia S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
Rede Energia S.A. - Key Operational Heads
Rede Energia S.A. - Major Products and Services
Rede Energia S.A. - History
Rede Energia S.A. - Company Statement
Rede Energia S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Rede Energia S.A. - Business Description
Rede Energia S.A. - Corporate Strategy
Rede Energia S.A. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Rede Energia S.A. - Strengths
Rede Energia S.A. - Weaknesses
Rede Energia S.A. - Opportunities
Rede Energia S.A. - Threats
Rede Energia S.A. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Rede Energia S.A. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Rede Energia S.A., Key Information
Rede Energia S.A., Key Ratios
Rede Energia S.A., Share Data
Rede Energia S.A., Major Products and Services
Rede Energia S.A., History
Rede Energia S.A., Key Employees
Rede Energia S.A., Key Employee Biographies
Rede Energia S.A., Key Operational Heads
Rede Energia S.A., Other Locations
Rede Energia S.A., Subsidiaries
Rede Energia S.A., Key Competitors
Rede Energia S.A., SWOT Analysis
Rede Energia S.A., Ratios based on current share price
Rede Energia S.A., Annual Ratios
Rede Energia S.A., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Rede Energia S.A., Performance Chart
Rede Energia S.A., Ratio Charts
Synopsis CPD The Station Works Redevelopment North Yorkshire - Construction Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details
Synopsis DAP/BMI Akron Landmark Building Redevelopment Ohio - Construction Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project
Synopsis NRR The Templars Square Shopping Center Redevelopment Oxfordshire - Construction Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also
Tractebel Energia S.A. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Tauron Polska Energia S.A. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
Renova Energia S.A. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Jan 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||25|
|Category||:||Energy and Power|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE