Bharat Bijlee Limited (BBL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Bharat Bijlee Limited (Bharat Bijlee) is an electrical components and equipment manufacturing company. It carries out manufacturing and marketing of transformers, electric motors, pumps and components for elevator systems besides variable speed alternate current (AC) drives. Bharat Bijlees product portfolio includes various transformers such as liquid filled power transformers, sub-station transformers, generator transformers, unit auxiliary transformers (UAT) and single phase traction transformer. The electric motors include three phase AC induction motors, torque motors, loco auxiliary motors, sugar centrifuge motors and shock grade motors. Its pumps offerings include, centrifugal monobloc pumps, bore well submersible pumps, regenerative self priming pumps and open well submersible pumps. The companys service offerings include system engineering, vendor assessment, procurement, installation, testing and commissioning. It exports transformers to Indonesia, Philippines, the UAE, Egypt, Jordan, Oman, Bangladesh and Nepal. Bharat Bijlee is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Bharat Bijlee Limited - Key Facts 6
Bharat Bijlee Limited - Key Employees 7
Bharat Bijlee Limited - Major Products and Services 8
Bharat Bijlee Limited - History 10
Bharat Bijlee Limited - Company Statement 11
Bharat Bijlee Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Bharat Bijlee Limited - Business Description 14
Bharat Bijlee Limited - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Bharat Bijlee Limited - Strengths 15
Strength - Strong Client Base 15
Strength - State-of-the-Art Facilities 15
Strength - Declining Operating Cost 15
Bharat Bijlee Limited - Weaknesses 16
Weakness - Increase in Non-Cash Components of Current Assets 16
Bharat Bijlee Limited - Opportunities 17
Opportunity - New Product Launch 17
Opportunity - Prospects for Growth in Demand for Electricity: India 17
Opportunity - Government Initiatives 17
Bharat Bijlee Limited - Threats 18
Threat - Raw Material Price Fluctuations 18
Threat - Intense Competition 18
Threat - Product Liability Claims 18
Threat - Environmental Regulations 18
Bharat Bijlee Limited - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List Of Tables
Bharat Bijlee Limited, Key Facts 6
Bharat Bijlee Limited, Key Employees 7
Bharat Bijlee Limited, Major Products and Services 8
Bharat Bijlee Limited, History 10
Bharat Bijlee Limited, Other Locations 12
Bharat Bijlee Limited, Key Competitors 19
Bharat Bijlee Limited, Ratios based on current share price 20
Bharat Bijlee Limited, Annual Ratios 21
Bharat Bijlee Limited, Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 26
Capital Market Ratios 26
Equity Ratios 27
Profitability Ratios 27
Cost Ratios 28
Liquidity Ratios 28
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 29
List Of Figures
Bharat Bijlee Limited, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 23
Bharat Bijlee Limited, Ratio Charts 25
Bharat Rasayan Ltd (Bharat Rasayan), a subsidiary of Bharat Group is chemical company that manufactures technical grade pesticides and intermediates. The company offers products which include insecticides, caricide, herbicides, fungicides,
Bharat Financial Inclusion Limited (BFI), formerly SKS Microfinance Limited, is a financial service provider that offers loans, credit and insurance products to its customers. The company provides income generation loans
Bharat Electronics Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and