Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary
of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative (MEC) is a not-for-profit customer-owned electric utility. The cooperative transmits and distributes of electricity. It owns and operates a network of overhead and underground transmission and distribution lines and substations for distributing electricity to customers. The cooperative also provides a wide range of energy services such as weatherization assistance, water heater repair, surge suppressors & lightning protection, generator sizing, and home energy audits, among others. MEC is a Touchstone Energy Cooperative. The cooperative caters to customers in South Central Virginia. It has offices in Gretna, Chase City and Emporia. MEC is headquartered in Chase City, Virginia, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Key Facts 4
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Key Employees 5
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Key Employee Biographies 6
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Key Operational Employees 7
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Major Products and Services 8
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - History 9
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Company Statement 10
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Business Description 14
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Strengths 15
Strength - Low Priced Electricity Distribution Model 15
Strength - Synergy with Touchstone Energy 15
Strength - Wide Customer Base 15
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Weaknesses 16
Weakness - Debt Obligations 16
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Opportunities 17
Opportunity - Focus on Renewable Energy 17
Opportunity - Project Investments 17
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Electricity Demand: US Market 17
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Threats 18
Threat - Electricity Price Fluctuations 18
Threat - Seasonal Variations and Climate Conditions 18
Threat - Stringent Environmental Regulations 18
Threat - Distribution Network Security 18
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List Of Tables
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative, Key Facts 4
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative, Key Employees 5
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative, Key Employee Biographies 6
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative, Key Operational Employees 7
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative, Major Products and Services 8
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative, History 9
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative, Other Locations 13
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative, Key Competitors 19
Synopsis WPD Gennaker Offshore Wind Farm 865.2MW Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and
Synopsis Wattner Cammin Solar Power Plant 9.8 MW Mecklenburg-Vorpommern contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and
Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2016 UpdateThe report contains a detailed description of the power generation companys business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This
Guadalupe Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
Golden Spread Electric Cooperative, Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
Florida Keys Electric Cooperative Association, Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market