DTEK Energy B.V. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
DTEK Energy B.V. (DTEK), formerly DTEK Holdings B.V. and a subsidiary of SCM Holdings Ltd, is a vertically-integrated utility that conducts coal mining and processing; electricity generation, transmission and distribution; and heat generation. It generates electricity through thermal power plants and combined heat and power plants. The companys energy and mining assets are present in Donetsk, Dnipropetrovsk, Lugansk, Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk, Vinnitsya, Zaporizhzhya and Kyiv regions, and the City of Kyiv in Ukraine; and Rostov region of Russia. DTEK is headquartered in Kiev, Ukraine.
DTEK Energy B.V. Key Recent Developments
May 23, 2016: DTEKs production indicators for 1 quarter 2016
Mar 18, 2016: Audited consolidated financial results of DTEK Energy for 2015
Jan 13, 2016: Ukraines DTEK invests UAH1.5bn to repair TPPs in 2015
Nov 17, 2015: DTEK production indicators for 9 months of 2015
Sep 30, 2015: Unaudited consolidated financial statements of DTEK Energy for HY1 2015
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 6
DTEK Energy B.V. - Key Facts 6
DTEK Energy B.V. - Key Employees 7
DTEK Energy B.V. - Key Employee Biographies 8
DTEK Energy B.V. - Major Products and Services 9
DTEK Energy B.V. - History 10
DTEK Energy B.V. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
DTEK Energy B.V. - Business Description 16
DTEK Energy B.V. - Corporate Strategy 17
DTEK Energy B.V. - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
DTEK Energy B.V. - Strengths 18
Strength - Business Model: Vertically Integrated 18
Strength - Business Performance: Coal and Power Generation 18
Strength - Business Performance: Electricity Distribution 18
DTEK Energy B.V. - Weaknesses 19
Weakness - Working Capital Deficit 19
Weakness - Cost Efficiency 19
DTEK Energy B.V. - Opportunities0
Opportunity - Capacity Expansion and Enhancement0
Opportunity - Business Streamlining0
Opportunity - Increase in Demand for Electricity: Russia0
DTEK Energy B.V. - Threats1
Threat - Operating Environment: Ukraine1
Threat - Competition1
Threat - Seasonal Variations and Climate Conditions1
DTEK Energy B.V. - Key Competitors2
Section 3 Companys Power Financial Deals and Alliances3
DTEK Energy B.V., Power, Deals By Year, 2010 to YTD 20163
DTEK Energy B.V., Power, Deals By Type, 2010 to YTD 20164
DTEK Energy B.V., Recent Deals Summary5
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments6
May 23, 2016: DTEKs production indicators for 1 quarter 20166
Mar 18, 2016: Audited consolidated financial results of DTEK Energy for 2015 30
Jan 13, 2016: Ukraines DTEK invests UAH1.5bn to repair TPPs in 2015 36
Nov 17, 2015: DTEK production indicators for 9 months of 2015 37
Sep 30, 2015: Unaudited consolidated financial statements of DTEK Energy for HY1 2015 41
Aug 28, 2015: DTEKs production indicators for the first six months of 2015 47
Jul 09, 2015: Market cost of coal for DTEKs thermal power plants was determined on a tender basis 51
Jun 25, 2015: DTEK applies to Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine to investigate the situation in the electricity market 53
Jun 12, 2015: DTEKs production performance in 1 quarter 2015 54
Mar 13, 2015: DTEKs production indicators for 2014 55
Section 5 Appendix 60
About GlobalData 60
Contact Us 60
List Of Tables
List of Tables
DTEK Energy B.V., Key Facts 6
DTEK Energy B.V., Key Employees 7
DTEK Energy B.V., Key Employee Biographies 8
DTEK Energy B.V., Major Products and Services 9
DTEK Energy B.V., History 10
DTEK Energy B.V., Other Locations 13
DTEK Energy B.V., Subsidiaries 14
DTEK Energy B.V., Affiliate 15
DTEK Energy B.V., Key Competitors 22
DTEK Energy B.V., Power, Deals By Year, 2010 to YTD 2016 23
DTEK Energy B.V., Power, Deals By Type, 2010 to YTD 2016 24
DTEK Energy B.V., Recent Deals Summary 25
List Of Figures
List of Figures
DTEK Energy B.V., Power, Deals By Year, 2010 to YTD 2016 23
DTEK Energy B.V., Power, Deals by Type, 2010 to YTD 2016 24