Orion New Zealand Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Orion New Zealand Limited (Orion) a subsidiary of Christchurch City Holdings Limited, is an electric distribution utility. Through, its subsidiary Connetics Limited, the company constructs and maintains substations, overhead and underground lines, and associated equipment. It also operates equipment supply and distribution business, and provides engineering design and consultancy services. Orion offers connection services, approach consents, underground cable maps, network load management, and network standards and specifications for contractors; and assists the installation of distributed generation. The company owns and operates distribution network in Christchurch and central Canterbury. It distributes power to residential and commercial customers across remote rural areas, regional towns and the city of Christchurch. Orion is headquartered in Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand.
Orion New Zealand Limited Key Recent Developments
Jul 14, 2016: Orion New Zealand Limited: Annual result 2016
Dec 22, 2015: Electric vehicle charging network to be launched next year
Oct 02, 2015: Eastern suburbs temporary power lines to come down
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Orion New Zealand Limited - Key Facts 4
Orion New Zealand Limited - Key Employees 5
Orion New Zealand Limited - Key Employee Biographies 6
Orion New Zealand Limited - Major Products and Services 7
Orion New Zealand Limited - History 8
Orion New Zealand Limited - Company Statement 10
Orion New Zealand Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Orion New Zealand Limited - Business Description 12
Orion New Zealand Limited - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Orion New Zealand Limited - Strengths 13
Strength - Distribution Operations 13
Strength - Synergy with Christchurch City Council 13
Orion New Zealand Limited - Weaknesses 14
Weakness - Operational Performance 14
Weakness - Working Capital Deficit 14
Orion New Zealand Limited - Opportunities 15
Opportunity - Renewable Energy Initiatives: New Zealand 15
Opportunity - Electric Vehicles Programme: New Zealand 15
Opportunity - Increase in Demand for Electricity: New Zealand 15
Orion New Zealand Limited - Threats 16
Threat - Transmission and Distribution Network Safety 16
Threat - Seasonal Variations and Climate Conditions 16
Threat - Volatility in Electricity Prices 16
Orion New Zealand Limited - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 18
Jul 14, 2016: Orion New Zealand Limited: Annual result 2016 18
Dec 22, 2015: Electric vehicle charging network to be launched next year 19
Oct 02, 2015: Eastern suburbs temporary power lines to come down 20
Section 4 Appendix 21
About GlobalData 21
Contact Us 21
List Of Tables
Orion New Zealand Limited, Key Facts 4
Orion New Zealand Limited, Key Employees 5
Orion New Zealand Limited, Key Employee Biographies 6
Orion New Zealand Limited, Major Products and Services 7
Orion New Zealand Limited, History 8
Orion New Zealand Limited, Subsidiaries 11
Orion New Zealand Limited, Key Competitors 17
Sensorion SA (Sensorion) is a biopharmaceutical company that develops treatments for inner ear diseases. The company through its technology platform develops its drug candidates, which are intended for the treatment
Synopsis Orion Mining Blair Athol Coal Mine Solar Farm 60 MW Queensland - Construction Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location.
Synopsis OIG Orion Mixed-Use Towers Queensland - Construction Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership
Unisex Fragrances (Mass, Prestige and Gift packs) that are neither antiperspirants nor deodorants and which are marketed with a unisex positioning to both men and women. Mass fragrances are widely
Male Fragrances (Mass, Prestige, Gift packs) marketed exclusively at men which are neither antiperspirants nor deodorants nor products marketed specifically as Eau de Cologne or as aftershaves . This therefore equates
Female Fragrances (Premium / Prestige, Mass and Gift packs) marketed exclusively at women which are neither antiperspirants nor deodorants. Mass Fragrances are usually deployed via wide distribution retail channels such