SP Transmission plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
SP Transmission plc (SPT), a subsidiary of Scottish Power Energy Networks Holding Limited (SPENH), is a regulated electric transmission utility. It transmits electricity generated from wind farms, power stations and utilities to distribution system entry points through its transmission network, which comprises of high voltage electricity wires or to direct end users through a national network of high-voltage grids. It owns and operates the transmission network in central and southern Scotland and holds the license to transmit power in these regions. SPT is headquartered in Glasgow, Scotland, the UK.
SP Transmission plc Key Recent Developments
Jul 13, 2015: Decision on Scottish Power Transmission Ltds Opening Asset Value (OAV) for project Sloy
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 4
SP Transmission plc - Key Facts 4
SP Transmission plc - Key Employees 5
SP Transmission plc - Major Products and Services 6
SP Transmission plc - History 7
SP Transmission plc - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Joint Venture 9
Section 2 Company Analysis 10
SP Transmission plc - Business Description 10
SP Transmission plc - Corporate Strategy 11
SP Transmission plc - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
SP Transmission plc - Strengths 12
Strength - Market Position 12
Strength - Support from Scottish Power Energy Network 12
SP Transmission plc - Weaknesses 13
Weakness - Working Capital Deficit 13
SP Transmission plc - Opportunities 14
Opportunity - Demand for Electricity: UK Market 14
Opportunity - Strategic Long Term Investments 14
Opportunity - Capital Investment Plans 14
SP Transmission plc - Threats 15
Threat - Seasonality of Business 15
Threat - Transmission Network Security 15
Threat - Ability to meet Transmission Output Targets 15
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 16
Jul 13, 2015: Decision on Scottish Power Transmission Ltds Opening Asset Value (OAV) for project Sloy 16
Section 4 Appendix 17
About GlobalData 17
Contact Us 17
List Of Tables
SP Transmission plc, Key Facts 4
SP Transmission plc, Key Employees 5
SP Transmission plc, Major Products and Services 6
SP Transmission plc, History 7
SP Transmission plc, Joint Venture 9
Savoury Baked Goods - includes all Croque Monsieurs (grilled ham and cheese sandwich), Flans (baked dish consisting of an open-topped pastry case with a savoury or sweet filling), Quiches (pastry
Prepared Salads - prepared salads (including both leaf and potato salads) sold in tubs or packs. Excludes fruit salads.Prepared Salads (Savory and Deli Foods) Market in Spain - Outlook to
Pre-Packed Sandwiches - prepared sandwiches sold in packs in retail outlets.Pre-Packed Sandwiches (Savory and Deli Foods) Market in Spain - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is
SP Transmission plc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
Scottish Hydro Electric Transmission plc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,