Al Kamil Power Company SAOG (KPCS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG (AKPC), is an independent power generation company that builds, owns and operates electricity generating stations. The company owns and operates Al Kamil power station, which utilizes natural gas and fuel oil for generating electricity. The natural gas utilized in the plant is procured from the Ministry of Oil and Gas. The company supplies electricity to the North Oman Transmission Grid under a power purchase agreement with Oman Power and Water Procurement Company SAOC. Its power plant is near Al Kamil in the Sharqiya region of Oman, which is the first private sector power plant in the region. AKPC is headquartered in Muscat, Oman.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG - Key Facts 5
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG - Key Employees 6
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG - Major Products and Services 7
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG - History 8
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG - Company Statement 9
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 11
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG - Business Description 11
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG - Strengths 12
Strength - Long-term Power Purchase Agreement 12
Strength - Cost Efficiency 12
Strength - Strategic Contracts 12
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG - Weaknesses 13
Weakness - Limited Geographic Presence 13
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG - Opportunities 14
Opportunity - Focus on Renewable Energy 14
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Electricity Market: Oman 14
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG - Threats 15
Threat - Political Unrest in Middle East 15
Threat - Regulatory Obligations 15
Threat - Volatility in Electricity Prices 15
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 17
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 17
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 18
Performance Chart 20
Financial Performance 20
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 22
Section 4 Appendix 23
Ratio Definitions 23
About GlobalData 27
Contact Us 27
List Of Tables
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG, Key Facts 5
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG, Key Employees 6
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG, Major Products and Services 7
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG, History 8
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG, Other Locations 10
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG, Key Competitors 16
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG, Ratios based on current share price 17
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG, Annual Ratios 18
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG, Interim Ratios 21
Currency Codes 23
Capital Market Ratios 23
Equity Ratios 24
Profitability Ratios 24
Cost Ratios 25
Liquidity Ratios 25
Leverage Ratios 26
Efficiency Ratios 26
List Of Figures
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 20
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG, Ratio Charts 22
“Global direct-fed microbials market projected to have a CAGR of 6.96%.”The global direct-fed microbials market is projected to reach a value of USD 1,399.6 million by 2022, growing at a
Brushless DC Motors Market by Type (Inner Rotor, and Outer Rotor), Speed (<500 RPM, 501 – 2000 RPM, 2001 – 10000 RPM, >10000 RPM), End User (Manufacturing, Medical Devices, Automotive,
Smart Hospitality Market by Software (Hotel Operation Management System, Hotel Building Automation System), Service (Professional, Managed), Hotel Type (Business, Heritage & Boutique, Resorts & Spas), Deployment Model, and Region -
Al Kamil Company SAOG Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,