Al Hassan Engineering Company SAOG (HECI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Al Hassan Engineering Company SAOG (AHEC) a strategic business unit of Al Hassan Group, is a contracting company that provides civil, mechanical, structural, electrical, and instrumentation and pipeline services. It also offers design, fabrication and repair services for pressure vessels and boilers, and maintenance services. AHEC serves customers across oil and gas, petrochemicals, and refineries; power generation, and transmission and distribution; pipelines; and civil construction and water/wastewater treatment sectors. The company has fabrication workshops and plant facilities in Oman and Abu Dhabi. AHEC is headquartered in Ruwi, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman.
Al Hassan Engineering Company SAOG Key Recent Developments
Aug 04, 2015: Al Hassan Engineering Wins Contract To Work At SARB Field In UAE
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Al Hassan Engineering Company SAOG - Key Facts 6
Al Hassan Engineering Company SAOG - Key Employees 7
Al Hassan Engineering Company SAOG - Major Products and Services 8
Al Hassan Engineering Company SAOG - History 9
Al Hassan Engineering Company SAOG - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
Al Hassan Engineering Company SAOG - Business Description 13
Al Hassan Engineering Company SAOG - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Al Hassan Engineering Company SAOG - Strengths 14
Strength - Expansion of Business in Nizwa 14
Strength - Operational Capabilities 14
Strength - Synergy with Sister Companies 14
Al Hassan Engineering Company SAOG - Weaknesses 15
Weakness - Operational Performance 15
Weakness - Working Capital Deficit 15
Al Hassan Engineering Company SAOG - Opportunities 16
Opportunity - Growth in Investment in Water and Power Projects: MENA 16
Opportunity - Prospective Growth in Demand for Electricity: the UAE 16
Opportunity - New Contracts 16
Al Hassan Engineering Company SAOG - Threats 17
Threat - Volatility in Raw Material Prices 17
Threat - Associated Risks 17
Threat - Shortage of Skilled Labor 17
Al Hassan Engineering Company SAOG - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 22
Financial Performance 22
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 24
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 25
Aug 04, 2015: Al Hassan Engineering Wins Contract To Work At SARB Field In UAE 25
Section 5 Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List Of Tables
Al Hassan Engineering Company SAOG, Key Facts 6
Al Hassan Engineering Company SAOG, Key Employees 7
Al Hassan Engineering Company SAOG, Major Products and Services 8
Al Hassan Engineering Company SAOG, History 9
Al Hassan Engineering Company SAOG, Subsidiaries 12
Al Hassan Engineering Company SAOG, Key Competitors 18
Al Hassan Engineering Company SAOG, Ratios based on current share price 19
Al Hassan Engineering Company SAOG, Annual Ratios 20
Al Hassan Engineering Company SAOG, Interim Ratios 23
Currency Codes 26
Capital Market Ratios 26
Equity Ratios 27
Profitability Ratios 27
Cost Ratios 28
Liquidity Ratios 28
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 29
List Of Figures
Al Hassan Engineering Company SAOG, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 22
Al Hassan Engineering Company SAOG, Ratio Charts 24
Permanent Magnet Market by Type (Neodymium Iron Boron Magnet, Ferrite Magnet, Samarium Cobalt Magnet), End-Use Industry (Consumer Electronics, General Industrial, Automotive, Medical Technology, Environment & Energy) - Global Forecast to
Aluminum Composite Panels Market by Coating Base (PE & PVDF), Type (Fire-resistant, Anti-bacterial, Anti-static), Application (Building & Construction, Advertising Boards, and Transportation), Composition, and Region - Global Forecast to 2021
Beta-Glucan Market by Source (Cereal, Mushroom, Yeast, Seaweed), Application (Food & Beverages, Personal Care, Pharmaceuticals, Animal Feed), Category (Soluble, Insoluble), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022“The beta-glucan market is
Al Hassan Engineering Company SAOG Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market