Litgrid AB (LGD1L) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Litgrid AB (Litgrid) is an electricity transmission system operator that manages electricity flows in the country and maintains stable operations of national electricity systems. It is also in charge of integration and development of electricity market in the country. The group ensures reliable and efficient electricity transmission; maintains supply and consumption balance; and ensures electricity trading operations. It is in charge of the countrys major electricity infrastructure projects namely, LitPol Link, NordBalt, and development and integration of national transmission grid. Litgrid is headquartered at Vilnius, Lithuania.
Litgrid AB Key Recent Developments
Apr 26, 2016: Litgrid CEO Daivis Virbickas: the next milestone - synchronisation
Apr 15, 2016: Cause of NordBalt disruption being determined: Litgrid
Apr 07, 2016: NordBalts testing goes as planned
Mar 30, 2016: Litgrid develops a study on power flow restriction from Ostrovets power plant
Mar 29, 2016: Litgrid renewed typical contractor agreements
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Litgrid AB - Key Facts 6
Litgrid AB - Key Employees 7
Litgrid AB - Key Employee Biographies 8
Litgrid AB - Major Products and Services 9
Litgrid AB - History 10
Litgrid AB - Company Statement 13
Litgrid AB - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Joint Venture 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Litgrid AB - Business Description 15
Litgrid AB - Corporate Strategy 16
Litgrid AB - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Litgrid AB - Strengths 17
Strength - Membership in International Organizations 17
Strength - Cost Efficiency 17
Strength - Integrated Power Transmission Operations 17
Litgrid AB - Weaknesses 18
Weakness - Net Working Capital Deficit 18
Litgrid AB - Opportunities 19
Opportunity - Baltic Energy Market Interconnection Plan (BEMIP) 19
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Electricity 19
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 19
Litgrid AB - Threats 20
Threat - Volatile Electricity Prices 20
Threat - Regulatory Norms 20
Threat - Fluctuations in Demand and Supply 20
Litgrid AB - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 28
Apr 26, 2016: Litgrid CEO Daivis Virbickas: the next milestone - synchronisation 28
Apr 15, 2016: Cause of NordBalt disruption being determined: Litgrid 30
Apr 07, 2016: NordBalts testing goes as planned 31
Mar 30, 2016: Litgrid develops a study on power flow restriction from Ostrovets power plant 32
Mar 29, 2016: Litgrid renewed typical contractor agreements 33
Mar 08, 2016: NordBalt is ready to serve as the pillar of the power system 34
Feb 23, 2016: Upward trend in electricity generation and consumption in Lithuania in 2015: Litgrid AB 35
Feb 23, 2016: Electricity network development projects lay the foundation for synchronisation with Europe 36
Feb 22, 2016: Synchronisation of Baltic countries - an important step towards Energy Union 37
Feb 18, 2016: First electricity transmitted through NordBalt sold on the market 38
Section 5 Appendix 39
Ratio Definitions 39
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43
List Of Tables
Litgrid AB, Key Facts 6
Litgrid AB, Key Employees 7
Litgrid AB, Key Employee Biographies 8
Litgrid AB, Major Products and Services 9
Litgrid AB, History 10
Litgrid AB, Subsidiaries 14
Litgrid AB, Joint Venture 14
Litgrid AB, Key Competitors 21
Litgrid AB, Ratios based on current share price 22
Litgrid AB, Annual Ratios 23
Litgrid AB, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 39
Capital Market Ratios 39
Equity Ratios 40
Profitability Ratios 40
Cost Ratios 41
Liquidity Ratios 41
Leverage Ratios 42
Efficiency Ratios 42
List Of Figures
Litgrid AB, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 25
Litgrid AB, Ratio Charts 27