AF AB (AF) is a technical consulting service provider that offers solutions and services for infrastructure projects, industrial processes, and development of products and IT systems. The companys infrastructure and urban planning solutions sector offers solutions for buildings, lighting, sound and vibration, transportation and civil engineering, project management, cost management, and environmental services. It also offers consulting, engineering and project services in the areas of thermal energy, nuclear energy, hydro power, renewable energy, transmission and distribution. The company also offers solutions in various fields such as telecommunications and defense. AF is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
AF AB Key Recent Developments
Sep 08, 2015: AF assigned new hydropower project
Aug 19, 2015: AF was awarded an EBRD contract
Aug 14, 2015: AF renovates recycling plant in Kumla
Jul 13, 2015: AF AB Second quarter 2015 Interim Report January - June 2015
Jul 03, 2015: Pumped Hydro Power Plant in Austria
This comprehensive SWOT profile of AF AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of AF AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
AF AB - Key Information
AF AB - Overview
AF AB - Key Employees
AF AB - Key Employee Biographies
AF AB - Key Operational Heads
AF AB - Major Products and Services
AF AB - History
AF AB - Company Statement
AF AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
AF AB - Business Description
AF AB - Corporate Strategy
AF AB - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
AF AB - Strengths
AF AB - Weaknesses
AF AB - Opportunities
AF AB - Threats
AF AB - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
AF AB - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
AF AB, Key Information
AF AB, Key Ratios
AF AB, Share Data
AF AB, Major Products and Services
AF AB, History
AF AB, Key Employees
AF AB, Key Employee Biographies
AF AB, Key Operational Heads
AF AB, Other Locations
AF AB, Subsidiaries
AF AB, Key Competitors
AF AB, SWOT Analysis
AF AB, Ratios based on current share price
AF AB, Annual Ratios
AF AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
AF AB, Performance Chart
AF AB, Ratio Charts
Industrija nafte d.d. - 2014 Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
Industrija nafte d.d. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Industrija Nafte D.D Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
AF AB Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
If you want to purchase particular section from this report then kindly contact us at email@example.com.