Petrofac Limited Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - 2014
Petrofac Limited (Petrofac) is an oilfield services company. It provides integrated services to the oil and gas production and processing industry. The company designs and builds oil and gas facilities; operates, maintains and manages facilities; trains personnel; and enhances production. It also develops and co-invests in upstream and infrastructure projects. Petrofac provides engineering services to customers across the entire spectrum of the oil and gas asset life cycle, on either a stand-alone or integrated basis. The company operates through a network of operational centers, offices and training facilities worldwide. It has presence in 29 countries. Petrofac is headquartered in London, the UK
Petrofac Limited Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational data, analysis and strategic insight into company. The report provides latest annual and quarterly overview of production, reserves, share price performance, reserve changes, capital expenditures, acreage, performance metrics and results of oil & gas operations.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its Scope includes -
- The report provides detailed and unique insights information on the key operational parameters. The report provides a comprehensive overview of production, reserves, reserve changes, capital expenditures, acreage, performance metrics, and results of oil & gas operations.
- Provides analysis of the share price performance of the company and the key valuation multiples. The report provides a comprehensive overview of share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production ($boe/d) and EV/Proved Reserve ($/boe)
- Provides annual and quarterly information on key operational and financial parameters. Annual information is for the current and the last four years while the quarterly information is for the current and the last four quarters
- The report provides detailed crude oil and natural gas reserves and production information of the company by country as disclosed in their annual report and regulatory filings.
- Contains in-depth and latest information on exploration, development, finding & development, acquisition expenditure, gross and net developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company as disclosed in their annual report and regulatory filings.
Note: Scope of the report mentioned above is generic and may not be applicable to all the companies. The report is based on the information disclosed by the company in their annual report and regulatory filings. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.
Quarterly information is covered only for those companies which are December ending and files quarter report. There might be cases where countries/regions data column/Charts will be blank for last five years. This is due to companies might have discontinued reporting of that countries/regions during the last five year time period.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Provides up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on operational parameters of the company.
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational parameters of your competitors.
- Rank your performance against other E&P companies using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors financial and operational data.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational parameters.
- Establish relative performance among the industrys players based on key operational and financial measures.
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 3
Company Snapshot 4
Key Information 4
Company Overview 4
Petrofac Limited, Valuation and Financial Data, 2010-2014 5
Petrofac Limited, Share Price Performance, 2010-2014 5
Share Price Performance, 2010-2014 5
Key Valuation Metrics, 2010-2014 6
Petrofac Limited, Production and Reserves Trends 7
Total Oil and Gas, Reserves and Production 7
Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas Production and Reserves Trend, 2010-2014 7
Total Crude Oil & Natural Gas Production and Reserves By Country/Region, 2010-2014 8
Petrofac Limited, E&P Costs Trends 9
Allocation of the Upstream Capital Expenditure 9
Upstream Capital Expenditure, 2010-2014 9
Exploration and Development Costs, By Country/Region, 2010-2014 10
Petrofac Limited, Results of Oil & Gas Operations Trend 11
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses 11
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, 2010-2014 11
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, By Country/Region, 2010-2014 12
Recent Developments 13
Petrofac Limited - Recent Developments 13
Jun 04, 2015: Petrofac Extends Revolving Credit Facility 13
Jun 03, 2015: Petrofac Chosen To Support New North Sea Gas Field Operator 13
May 28, 2015: Ithaca Energy: Statement Of Claim Notice 14
May 21, 2015: OGC To Begin Production At Salalah LPG Plant In 2019 14
May 20, 2015: Petrofac Supports Bumi Armada With Maintenance Build For North Sea FPSO 14
Apr 30, 2015: Petrofac: Board Changes 15
Apr 28, 2015: Petrofac Blamed For Shetland Cost Overruns 15
Apr 19, 2015: Petrofac: Update On Laggan-Tormore Project 17
Apr 16, 2015: Petrofac Develops Maintenance Programme For Nexens Golden Eagle Field 17
Apr 08, 2015: Petrofac Awarded Major Project By INPEX In Australia 18
Secondary Research 19
Primary Research 19
Data Information Sources 20
Company Source 20
SEC/Other Regulatory Filings 20
Other Sources 20
Expert Panel Validation 20
Data Definition 20
Oil and Gas Reserves 20
Units of Measure 21
About GlobalData 21
List Of Tables
Table 1: Petrofac Limited, Key Facts 4
Table 2: Petrofac Limited, Share Price Performance, 2010-2014 5
Table 3: Petrofac Limited, Key Valuation Metrics, 2010-2014 6
Table 4: Petrofac Limited, Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas, Production and Reserves, mmboe, 2010-2014 7
Table 5: Petrofac Limited, Total Crude Oil & Natural Gas Production and Reserves, By Country/Region, mmboe, 2010-2014 8
Table 6: Petrofac Limited, Upstream Capital Expenditure, US$ mil, 2010-2014 9
Table 7: Petrofac Limited, Exploration and Development Costs, By Country/Region, US$ mil, 2010-2014 10
Table 8: Petrofac Limited, Revenue and Expenses, US$ mil, 2010-2014 11
Table 9: Petrofac Limited, Revenue and Expenses, By Country/Region, US$ mil, 2010-2014 12
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Petrofac Limited, Share Price Performance, GBP/Share, 2010-2014 5
Figure 2: Petrofac Limited, Key Valuation Metrics, EV/Production ($/boed), EV/Proved Reserve (US$/boe), 2010-2014 6
Figure 3: Petrofac Limited, Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas, Production and Reserves, mmboe, 2010-2014 7
Figure 4: Petrofac Limited, Upstream Capital Expenditure, US$ mil, 2010-2014 9