PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali (PJB) is a state owned power company that generates and supplies electricity. The company owns and operates power plants using steam, gas and hydro power for power generation. It is responsible to meet the electricity requirements of the Java-Madura-Bali (JAMALI) electric system. The company also offers engineering, procurement, construction, operations and maintenance services for power plants. The company offers training in power plant management. It also offers development of green energy. It supplies electricity in East Java and Bali. PJB is headquartered at Indonesia.
PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali Key Recent Developments
Dec 04, 2013: Velcan Energy Announces Consortium agreement with PLN Subsidiary To Co-develop A 59MW Hydropower Project In Aceh
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali - Key Facts 4
PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali - Key Employees 5
PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali - Major Products and Services 6
PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali - History 7
PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali - Company Statement 8
PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 Company Analysis 10
PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali - Business Description 10
PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali - SWOT Analysis 11
SWOT Analysis - Overview 11
PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali - Strengths 11
Strength - Presence Across Energy Value Chain 11
Strength - Leading Market Position 11
Strength - Increasing Working Capital 11
PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali - Weaknesses 12
Weakness - Dependency on Non-Renewable Resources 12
PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali - Opportunities 13
Opportunity - Focus on Renewable Energy 13
Opportunity - Expansion of Assets 13
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 13
PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali - Threats 14
Threat - Regulatory Obligations 14
Threat - Scarcity of Gas 14
Threat - Volatility in Electricity Prices 14
PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali - Key Competitors 15
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 16
May 19, 2014: DEC Signed LTA with PT.PJB from Indonesia 16
Section 4 Appendix 17
About GlobalData 17
Contact Us 17
List Of Tables
PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali, Key Facts 4
PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali, Key Employees 5
PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali, Major Products and Services 6
PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali, History 7
PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali, Other Locations 9
PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali, Key Competitors 15
Savoury Baked Goods - includes all Croque Monsieurs (grilled ham and cheese sandwich), Flans (baked dish consisting of an open-topped pastry case with a savoury or sweet filling), Quiches (pastry
Prepared Salads - prepared salads (including both leaf and potato salads) sold in tubs or packs. Excludes fruit salads.Prepared Salads (Savory and Deli Foods) Market in Egypt - Outlook to
Pre-Packed Sandwiches - prepared sandwiches sold in packs in retail outlets.Pre-Packed Sandwiches (Savory and Deli Foods) Market in Egypt - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is
PT Pembangkitan JawaBali Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information