Al Ghubrah Power and Desalination Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Al Ghubrah Power and Desalination Company (GPDC), a subsidiary of Electricity Holding Company SAOC (EHC), is a provider of electricity and water. The company conducts power generation and water desalination activities under a license issued by the Authority for Electrical Regulation, Oman. It owns, maintains, and operates the power generation and water desalination plant in Ghubrah. The company supplies electricity and water to Oman Power and Water Purchase Co. SAOC (PWP). GPDC is headquartered in Al Atheiba, Muscat, Oman.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Al Ghubrah Power and Desalination Company - Key Facts 4
Al Ghubrah Power and Desalination Company - Key Employees 5
Al Ghubrah Power and Desalination Company - Major Products and Services 6
Al Ghubrah Power and Desalination Company - History 7
Al Ghubrah Power and Desalination Company - Locations And Subsidiaries 8
Head Office 8
Section 2 Company Analysis 9
Al Ghubrah Power and Desalination Company - Business Description 9
Al Ghubrah Power and Desalination Company - SWOT Analysis 10
SWOT Analysis - Overview 10
Al Ghubrah Power and Desalination Company - Strengths 10
Strength - Strategic Importance of Operations 10
Strength - Safety Performance 10
Strength - Strategic Association 10
Al Ghubrah Power and Desalination Company - Weaknesses 11
Weakness - Cost Inefficiency 11
Al Ghubrah Power and Desalination Company - Opportunities 12
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Electricity Demand: Oman 12
Opportunity - Renewable Energy Sources 12
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Water in Oman 12
Al Ghubrah Power and Desalination Company - Threats 13
Threat - Dependence on Thermal Fuel 13
Threat - Government Regulations 13
Threat - Volatility in Electricity Prices 13
Al Ghubrah Power and Desalination Company - Key Competitors 14
Section 3 Appendix 15
About GlobalData 15
Contact Us 15
List Of Tables
Al Ghubrah Power and Desalination Company, Key Facts 4
Al Ghubrah Power and Desalination Company, Key Employees 5
Al Ghubrah Power and Desalination Company, Major Products and Services 6
Al Ghubrah Power and Desalination Company, History 7
Al Ghubrah Power and Desalination Company, Key Competitors 14
“Global direct-fed microbials market projected to have a CAGR of 6.96%.”The global direct-fed microbials market is projected to reach a value of USD 1,399.6 million by 2022, growing at a
Brushless DC Motors Market by Type (Inner Rotor, and Outer Rotor), Speed (<500 RPM, 501 – 2000 RPM, 2001 – 10000 RPM, >10000 RPM), End User (Manufacturing, Medical Devices, Automotive,
Smart Hospitality Market by Software (Hotel Operation Management System, Hotel Building Automation System), Service (Professional, Managed), Hotel Type (Business, Heritage & Boutique, Resorts & Spas), Deployment Model, and Region -
Al Ghubrah and Desalination Company Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
SynopsisThe OPWP Al Ghubrah IWP Al Batinah - Construction Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details