Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative (Polk-Burnett) is a member owned nonprofit co-operative electric utility that distributes electricity through a network of electric lines across the service area. The company procures power from Dairyland Power Cooperative. Polk Burnett energy portfolio consists of renewable energy sources such as water, landfill gas, wind, bio mass and cower power. Through its subsidiary Polk-Burnett Propane Services, Inc., it sells propane gas. The company offers energy related products and services such as security lights, kill-a-watt monitor, electronic thermal storage, marathon water heater, mini boiler, CFL Bulbs, energy library and calculators. Polk-Burnett is a member of Touchstone Energy cooperative. The company caters to residential and commercial customer segments. Geographically, it serves in Polk and Burnett counties. Polk-Burnett is headquartered in Centuria, Wisconsin, the US.
Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative Key Recent Developments
Mar 16, 2015: Up to $1,500 rebate on solar energy systems
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative - Key Facts 4
Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative - Key Employees 5
Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative - Major Products and Services 6
Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative - History 7
Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative - Company Statement 8
Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 Company Analysis 10
Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative - Business Description 10
Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative - SWOT Analysis 11
SWOT Analysis - Overview 11
Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative - Strengths 11
Strength - Association with Touchstone Energy 11
Strength - Comperehensive Offerings 11
Strength - Leading Market Position 11
Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative - Weaknesses 12
Weakness - Substantial Debt 12
Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative - Opportunities 13
Opportunity - Focus on Alternative Energy Sources 13
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Electricity Demand: US Market 13
Opportunity - Focus on Increasing Network Reliability 13
Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative - Threats 14
Threat - Regulatory Framework 14
Threat - Theft of Electricity 14
Threat - Seasonality of Business 14
Threat - Distribution Network Security 14
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 15
Mar 16, 2015: Up to $1,500 rebate on solar energy systems 15
Section 4 Appendix 16
About GlobalData 16
Contact Us 16
List Of Tables
Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative, Key Facts 4
Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative, Key Employees 5
Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative, Major Products and Services 6
Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative, History 7
Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative, Subsidiaries 9
Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information
Yellowstone Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
Western Farmers Electric Cooperative Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Vermont Electric Cooperative, Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT