Veridian Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Veridian Corporation (Veridian) is an electricity utility. It carries out the distribution of electricity in Ontario. Veridian owns and operates Veridian Connections Inc., a subsidiary company that distributes electricity, generates power and provides energy services. The company delivers electricity to residential and business customers in the cities of Belleville and Pickering, the towns of Ajax, Gravenhurst and Port Hope, and the communities of Beaverton, Bowmanville, Cannington, Newcastle, Orono, Port Perry, Sunderland and Uxbridge. Veridian Corporation is owned by four shareholders namely, the City of Pickering (41.0%), the Town of Ajax (32.1%), the Municipality of Clarington (13.6%) and the City of Belleville (13.3%). The company is headquartered in Ajax, Ontario, Canada.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Veridian Corporation - Key Facts 4
Veridian Corporation - Key Employees 5
Veridian Corporation - Key Operational Employees 6
Veridian Corporation - Major Products and Services 7
Veridian Corporation - History 8
Veridian Corporation - Company Statement 9
Veridian Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Veridian Corporation - Business Description 12
Veridian Corporation - Corporate Strategy 13
Veridian Corporation - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Veridian Corporation - Strengths 14
Strength - Large Scale Operations 14
Strength - Emphasis on Partnership 14
Strength - Top-line Growth 14
Veridian Corporation - Weaknesses 15
Weakness - Reliance on Provincially Administered Power Grid 15
Weakness - Cost Efficiency 15
Veridian Corporation - Opportunities 16
Opportunity - Capital Investments 16
Opportunity - Cost Saving Initiatives 16
Opportunity - New Partnerships 16
Veridian Corporation - Threats 17
Threat - Fluctuations in Electricity Prices 17
Threat - Competition 17
Threat - Stringent Laws and Regulations 17
Veridian Corporation - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 19
Jun 24, 2014: Veridian announces excellent financial performance and highlights major accomplishments in 2013 at annual shareholders meeting 19
Section 4 Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List Of Tables
Veridian Corporation, Key Facts 4
Veridian Corporation, Key Employees 5
Veridian Corporation, Key Operational Employees 6
Veridian Corporation, Major Products and Services 7
Veridian Corporation, History 8
Veridian Corporation, Subsidiaries 11
Veridian Corporation, Key Competitors 18
Veridian Corporation Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile, future
Veridian Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
Evonik Corporation (Evonik Corp), formerly known as Evonik Degussa Corporation, a subsidiary of subsidiary of Evonik Industries AG, manufacturer and supplier specialty chemicals. The company has categorized its product segments,
Dunmore Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
GS Caltex Corporation (GS Caltex) is an energy company. It carries out operations across petroleum, petrochemicals, base oil and lubricants. The company produces petroleum products and raw materials of petrochemicals,