Kraftwerke Oberhasli AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Kraftwerke Oberhasli AG (KWO) is a power utility. It undertakes generation of power and maintenance of hydroelectric power plants and water dams. The company also distributes drinking water in its operating region besides undertaking construction of complex power projects. KWO operates 26 turbines which are installed in nine hydro power plants, with a total installed capacity of 1,125 megawatt (MW). The hydro power plants receive water from eight company operated reservoirs. These reservoirs receives up to 700 million cubic metres of water, generating an average of 2350 gigawatt-hours electrical energy per year, which accounts for 7% of the total hydro power production achieved in Switzerland. KWO is headquartered in Innertkirchen, Switzerland.
Kraftwerke Oberhasli AG Key Recent Developments
Jun 11, 2013: Andritz Hydro Bags Contract For Innertkirchen 1 And Handeck 2 Hydropower Stations In Switzerland
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Kraftwerke Oberhasli AG - Key Facts 4
Kraftwerke Oberhasli AG - Key Employees 5
Kraftwerke Oberhasli AG - Key Operational Employees 6
Kraftwerke Oberhasli AG - Major Products and Services 7
Kraftwerke Oberhasli AG - History 8
Kraftwerke Oberhasli AG - Company Statement 9
Kraftwerke Oberhasli AG - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 11
Kraftwerke Oberhasli AG - Business Description 11
Kraftwerke Oberhasli AG - Corporate Strategy 12
Kraftwerke Oberhasli AG - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Kraftwerke Oberhasli AG - Strengths 13
Strength - Operational Base 13
Strength - Project Associations 13
Strength - Sustainable Energy 13
Kraftwerke Oberhasli AG - Weaknesses 14
Weakness - Dependence on Oberhasli 14
Weakness - Limitations of Run-of-River Power Plants 14
Kraftwerke Oberhasli AG - Opportunities 15
Opportunity - Expansion Initiatives 15
Opportunity - Phase out of Nuclear Power Plants 15
Kraftwerke Oberhasli AG - Threats 16
Threat - Impact of Weather Conditions 16
Threat - Highly Competitive Market 16
Threat - Volatility in Electricity Prices 16
Kraftwerke Oberhasli AG - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List Of Tables
Kraftwerke Oberhasli AG, Key Facts 4
Kraftwerke Oberhasli AG, Key Employees 5
Kraftwerke Oberhasli AG, Key Operational Employees 6
Kraftwerke Oberhasli AG, Major Products and Services 7
Kraftwerke Oberhasli AG, History 8
Kraftwerke Oberhasli AG, Key Competitors 17
E.ON Kraftwerke GmbH Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
Kraftwerke Oberhasli AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information
Centralschweizerische Kraftwerke AG (CKW) is an energy service providing company. The company offers electrical products and solutions to customers. Its business segments include production, distribution and trading of electricity; and