Lake Region Electric Cooperative, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Lake Region Electric Cooperative, Inc. (LREC) is a member-owned not-for-profit electric utility. LREC procures power from KAMO Electric Cooperative, Inc. It distributes the electricity procured using overhead and underground transmission lines. The cooperative also offers varied products such as heat pumps, security lights, marathon water heaters; services such as surge protection, generlink, smart hub and rebates. Through its subsidiary Lake Region Technology & Communications, the company is providing internet, television and home phone services. The company caters to residential, industrial, commercial and other customers. The cooperatives service area spans across Wagoner, Cherokee, Mayes, Rogers, Muskogee, Delaware, and Adair counties in Oklahoma. LREC is headquartered in Hulbert, Oklahoma, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Lake Region Electric Cooperative, Inc. - Key Facts 4
Lake Region Electric Cooperative, Inc. - Key Employees 5
Lake Region Electric Cooperative, Inc. - Major Products and Services 6
Lake Region Electric Cooperative, Inc. - History 7
Lake Region Electric Cooperative, Inc. - Company Statement 8
Lake Region Electric Cooperative, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 11
Lake Region Electric Cooperative, Inc. - Business Description 11
Lake Region Electric Cooperative, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
Lake Region Electric Cooperative, Inc. - Strengths 12
Strength - Low Cost Electricity Provider 12
Strength - Operational Network 12
Strength - Association with Touchstone Energy 12
Lake Region Electric Cooperative, Inc. - Weaknesses 13
Weakness - Working Capital Deficit 13
Lake Region Electric Cooperative, Inc. - Opportunities 14
Opportunity - Focus on Alternative Energy Sources 14
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Electricity Demand: US Market 14
Opportunity - Expansion Initiatives 14
Lake Region Electric Cooperative, Inc. - Threats 15
Threat - Theft of Electricity 15
Threat - Seasonal Variations and Climate Conditions 15
Threat - Tampering of Meters 15
Section 3 Appendix 16
About GlobalData 16
Contact Us 16
List Of Tables
Lake Region Electric Cooperative, Inc., Key Facts 4
Lake Region Electric Cooperative, Inc., Key Employees 5
Lake Region Electric Cooperative, Inc., Major Products and Services 6
Lake Region Electric Cooperative, Inc., History 7
Lake Region Electric Cooperative, Inc., Other Locations 10
Land OLakes, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
Notes:Production, means the output of Data LakesRevenue, means the sales value of Data LakesThis report studies the global Data Lakes market, analyzes and researches the Data Lakes development status and
2016 Global Battery Grade Natural Flake Graphite Industry Report is a professional and in-depth research report on the worlds major regional market conditions of the Battery Grade Natural Flake Graphite
Lake Region Manufacturing, Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Lake Region Electric Cooperative, Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
Lake Region Electric Cooperative, Inc. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2015 UpdateThe report contains a detailed description of the power generation companys business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business