East Central Energy - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
East Central Energy (ECE) is a member-owned electric cooperative that provides electric services in east central Minnesota and northwestern Wisconsin. It purchases power from Great River Energy. ECE provides high speed internet, telecommunications and cable television service in Milaca. It provides satellite speed Internet service through Northland Connect Broadband, which offers the Exede by ViaSat high-speed satellite Internet service. The cooperative operates service and operation centers in Milaca, Wahkon, and Finlayson in Minnesota; and Superior in Wisconsin. ECE is headquartered in Braham, Minnesota, the US.
East Central Energy Key Recent Developments
Jul 01, 2015: ECE, CMC partnership brings first EV charging station to Cambridge (July 2015)
Jan 26, 2015: ECE Board of Directors approves rate increase (January 2015)
Jan 08, 2015: Gwen Thomas,East Central Energys Chief Operating Officer/ VP Member and Employee Service retires
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 4
East Central Energy - Key Facts 4
East Central Energy - Key Employees 5
East Central Energy - Major Products and Services 6
East Central Energy - History 7
East Central Energy - Company Statement 8
East Central Energy - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 Company Analysis 10
East Central Energy - Business Description 10
East Central Energy - SWOT Analysis 11
SWOT Analysis - Overview 11
East Central Energy - Strengths 11
Strength - Operational Performance 11
Strength - Association with Touchstone Energy 11
Strength - Service Portfolio 11
East Central Energy - Weaknesses 12
Weakness - Dependence on Sole Supplier 12
East Central Energy - Opportunities 13
Opportunity - Prospects for Growth in Demand for Electricity: the US 13
Opportunity - Capacity Enhancement and Expansion 13
East Central Energy - Threats 14
Threat - Government Regulation 14
Threat - Seasonal Variations and Climate Conditions 14
Threat - Volatility in Electricity Prices 14
Threat - Distribution Network Security 14
East Central Energy - Key Competitors 15
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 16
Jul 01, 2015: ECE, CMC partnership brings first EV charging station to Cambridge (July 2015) 16
Jan 26, 2015: ECE Board of Directors approves rate increase (January 2015) 17
Jan 08, 2015: Gwen Thomas,East Central Energys Chief Operating Officer/ VP Member and Employee Service retires 18
Section 4 Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List Of Tables
East Central Energy, Key Facts 4
East Central Energy, Key Employees 5
East Central Energy, Major Products and Services 6
East Central Energy, History 7
East Central Energy, Other Locations 9
East Central Energy, Subsidiaries 9
East Central Energy, Key Competitors 15
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Se-enriched YeastRevenue, means the sales value of Se-enriched YeastThis report studies sales (consumption) of Se-enriched Yeast in Europe market, especially in Germany, France, UK,
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Manual Breast PumpsRevenue, means the sales value of Manual Breast PumpsThis report studies sales (consumption) of Manual Breast Pumps in Global market, especially in
Eastern Europe is the worlds second smallest dairy region, and suffers from slowing sales in the core Russian market, due to political tensions restricting trade and thus the availability of
East Central Energy Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
Central Energy Partners LP Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
Central Energy Partners LP (Central Energy) is an oil and gas company that provides storage and transportation of refined petroleum products and petrochemicals. The company provides services such as oilfield