AEP Texas - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
AEP Texas, a business unit of American Electric Power Company, Inc., delivers electricity to customers in south and west Texas. It also offers regulated energy delivery service to its consumers. The company operates through its electric utility companies AEP Texas Central Company (TCC) and AEP Texas North Company (TNC). AEP Texas through its service territory builds new powerlines, restores service following outages and reads the meters for retail electric providers (REPs). It caters to residential, commercial and industrial customers in Texas. AEP Texas also maintains regulatory and external affairs offices in Austin. It serves Abilene, McAllen, Harlingen, San Angelo, Vernon, Victoria and Laredo cities. AEP Texas is headquartered in Corpus Christi, Texas, the US.
AEP Texas Key Recent Developments
Aug 03, 2015: Tom Coad named vice president of Distribution Operations for AEP Texas
Jul 27, 2015: Bruce Evans named president and chief operating officer of AEP Texas
Apr 14, 2015: AEP Texas bringing in additional crews to help restore service in Corpus Christi area
Jan 04, 2015: AEP Texas Update on winter storm restoration in west Texas (1-4-2015; 9:30 p.m.)
Jan 02, 2015: Update on service restoration in west Texas 1-2-2015
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 4
AEP Texas - Key Facts 4
AEP Texas - Key Employees 5
AEP Texas - Key Employee Biographies 6
AEP Texas - Key Operational Employees 7
AEP Texas - Major Products and Services 8
AEP Texas - History 9
AEP Texas - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 11
AEP Texas - Business Description 11
AEP Texas - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
AEP Texas - Strengths 12
Strength - Strategic Business Units 12
Strength - Strong Position of the Parent Company 12
AEP Texas - Weaknesses 13
Weakness - Power Outages 13
AEP Texas - Opportunities 14
Opportunity - Global Transmission and Distribution Market 14
Opportunity - Growth in AMI Smart Meters Market 14
Opportunity - Prospects for Growth in Demand for Electricity: the US 14
AEP Texas - Threats 15
Threat - Seasonal Variations and Climate Conditions 15
Threat - Market Volatility 15
Threat - Regulatory Obligations 15
AEP Texas - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 17
Aug 03, 2015: Tom Coad named vice president of Distribution Operations for AEP Texas 17
Jul 27, 2015: Bruce Evans named president and chief operating officer of AEP Texas 18
Apr 14, 2015: AEP Texas bringing in additional crews to help restore service in Corpus Christi area 19
Jan 04, 2015: AEP Texas Update on winter storm restoration in west Texas (1-4-2015; 9:30 p.m.) 20
Jan 02, 2015: Update on service restoration in west Texas 1-2-2015 21
Jan 02, 2015: AEP Texas continues preparations for winter storm in west Texas 22
Jan 01, 2015: AEP Texas preparing for winter storm 23
Section 4 Appendix 24
About GlobalData 24
Contact Us 24
List Of Tables
AEP Texas, Key Facts 4
AEP Texas, Key Employees 5
AEP Texas, Key Employee Biographies 6
AEP Texas, Key Operational Employees 7
AEP Texas, Major Products and Services 8
AEP Texas, History 9
AEP Texas, Key Competitors 16
AEP Industries Inc. (AEP) is a plastic packaging film company that manufactures and markets multi-purpose and flexible packaging films. The company provides custom films, which include shrink film, poly bags,
Daepyung Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia (CIN) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016Global Markets Directs latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia (CIN) Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides an overview
Synopsis 6315 Spicewood The Spicewood Hotel Tower Texas - Construction Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details
Synopsis TCHSR Houston to Dallas High-Speed Railway Texas - Construction Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details
Synopsis HC Harvest Mixed-use Development Texas - Construction Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership