ATCO Power (2010) Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
ATCO Power (2010) Ltd. (ATCO Power) a subsidiary of ATCO Ltd., is an energy company that develops, constructs, owns, manages, and operates independent power generation plants. It has interests in various natural gas, coal, and hydro electric plants. The company also offers contract for differences (CFD) financial contract and physical contract services to industrial customers. Through its division ASHCOR Technologies, ATCO Power markets coal combustion products across Western Canada and the northwestern US. It operates across Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Ontario. ATCO Power is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 4
ATCO Power (2010) Ltd. - Key Facts 4
ATCO Power (2010) Ltd. - Key Employees 5
ATCO Power (2010) Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies 6
ATCO Power (2010) Ltd. - Major Products and Services 7
ATCO Power (2010) Ltd. - History 8
ATCO Power (2010) Ltd. - Company Statement 9
ATCO Power (2010) Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 11
ATCO Power (2010) Ltd. - Business Description 11
ATCO Power (2010) Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
ATCO Power (2010) Ltd. - Strengths 12
Strength - Operational Capabilities 12
Strength - Supporting Services 12
Strength - Synergy with Group 12
ATCO Power (2010) Ltd. - Weaknesses 13
Weakness - Costlier Energy Sources 13
ATCO Power (2010) Ltd. - Opportunities 14
Opportunity - Increase in Demand for Electricity: Canada 14
Opportunity - Fly Ash Market: the US 14
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Thermal Power: Canada 14
ATCO Power (2010) Ltd. - Threats 15
Threat - Operational Issues 15
Threat - Environmental Laws and Regulations 15
Threat - Increasing Popularity of Substitute Energy Sources 15
ATCO Power (2010) Ltd. - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 Appendix 17
About GlobalData 17
Contact Us 17
List Of Tables
ATCO Power (2010) Ltd., Key Facts 4
ATCO Power (2010) Ltd., Key Employees 5
ATCO Power (2010) Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 6
ATCO Power (2010) Ltd., Major Products and Services 7
ATCO Power (2010) Ltd., History 8
ATCO Power (2010) Ltd., Subsidiaries 10
ATCO Power (2010) Ltd., Key Competitors 16
Synopsis Keppel Land Watco II Saigon Center Phase II Ho Chi Minh City contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also
AtCor Medical Holdings Limited Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
Atco Ltd. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,