Svenska Kraftnat - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Svenska Kraftnat (Svenska) is a state-owned public utility company that manages and develops the national grid for electricity. The company maintains and develops the Swedish national grid for electricity. The national grid power lines transport electricity from various sources including wind, hydro and nuclear power stations to regional and local electricity networks, which in turn transmit the electricity on to the consumers. It also deals with electricity supply during emergency situations. The company conducts operations through subsidiaries and associated companies. It has operational presence in Sweden and Norway with offices in Sundsvall and Halmstad as well as a network operations centre in Solleftea. Svenska is headquartered in Sundbyberg, Sweden.
Svenska Kraftnat Key Recent Developments
Feb 08, 2016: Poyry signs new frame agreement with Svenska kraftnat
Dec 14, 2015: AF signs framework agreement as supplier to Svenska kraftnat
Nov 06, 2015: Cooperation agreement Hansa PowerBridge
Jun 09, 2015: The NordBalt cable has been laid in the Baltic Sea
Mar 09, 2015: Time plan for implementation of the Nordic Balance Settlement revised
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Svenska Kraftnat - Key Facts 5
Svenska Kraftnat - Key Employees 6
Svenska Kraftnat - Key Employee Biographies 7
Svenska Kraftnat - Major Products and Services 8
Svenska Kraftnat - History 9
Svenska Kraftnat - Company Statement 11
Svenska Kraftnat - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Svenska Kraftnat - Business Description 14
Svenska Kraftnat - Corporate Strategy 15
Svenska Kraftnat - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Svenska Kraftnat - Strengths 16
Strength - Diverse Business Operations 16
Strength - Well-Established Network 16
Strength - Sturdy Research and Development Activities 16
Svenska Kraftnat - Weaknesses 17
Weakness - Operating Performance 17
Svenska Kraftnat - Opportunities 18
Opportunity - Government Initiatives 18
Opportunity - Smart Grid Deployment 18
Opportunity - New Expansion Projects 18
Svenska Kraftnat - Threats 19
Threat - Operational Issues 19
Threat - Volatility in Electricity Prices 19
Threat - Industry Consolidation Challenges 19
Threat - Transmission Network Security 19
Svenska Kraftnat - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 21
Feb 08, 2016: Poyry signs new frame agreement with Svenska kraftnat 21
Dec 14, 2015: AF signs framework agreement as supplier to Svenska kraftnat 22
Nov 06, 2015: Cooperation agreement Hansa PowerBridge 23
Jun 09, 2015: The NordBalt cable has been laid in the Baltic Sea 24
Mar 09, 2015: Time plan for implementation of the Nordic Balance Settlement revised 25
Feb 26, 2015: Arise: New grid station 26
Feb 24, 2015: ABB to provide cable system and strengthen power network in Stockholm region 27
Section 4 Appendix 28
About GlobalData 28
Contact Us 28
List Of Tables
Svenska Kraftnat, Key Facts 5
Svenska Kraftnat, Key Employees 6
Svenska Kraftnat, Key Employee Biographies 7
Svenska Kraftnat, Major Products and Services 8
Svenska Kraftnat, History 9
Svenska Kraftnat, Other Locations 13
Svenska Kraftnat, Subsidiaries 13
Svenska Kraftnat, Key Competitors 20