Saudi Cable Company (2110) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Saudi Cable Company (SCC) is an electrical component and equipment manufacturing company that specializes in designing, engineering, manufacturing, testing, and installing cable systems for power and telecommunications industry. It sells different types of cables, related products and accessories on basis of nominal voltage, high voltage, and impulse withstand voltage, overloading of operation, system frequency and symmetrical and asymmetrical short-circuit currents. SCC also manufactures overhead lines conductors and offers telecommunication related services which include telecommunication cables, professional services and turnkey contracting for telecommunication infrastructure projects. It has manufacturing facilities in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kingdom of Bahrain and Turkey. The company has offices in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Lebanon and the US. SCC is headquartered at Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Cable Company Key Recent Developments
Aug 18, 2016: Saudi Cable Co. announces the Resignation and Appointment of Member of its Board of Directors
May 16, 2016: Saudi Cable Company successful participation in Project Qatar Doha
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Saudi Cable Company - Key Facts 6
Saudi Cable Company - Key Employees 7
Saudi Cable Company - Major Products and Services 8
Saudi Cable Company - History 9
Saudi Cable Company - Company Statement 11
Saudi Cable Company - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
Saudi Cable Company - Business Description 13
Saudi Cable Company - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Saudi Cable Company - Strengths 15
Strength - Diversified Customer and Supplier Base 15
Strength - Compliance with Quality Management 15
Strength - Strategically Located Facilities 15
Saudi Cable Company - Weaknesses 16
Weakness - Increase in Non-Cash Components of Current Assets 16
Saudi Cable Company - Opportunities 17
Opportunity - Global Transmission and Distribution Market 17
Opportunity - Telecommunications- A Necessary Public Utility 17
Saudi Cable Company - Threats 18
Threat - Political Unrest in Middle East 18
Threat - Technological Challenges 18
Threat - Competition 18
Saudi Cable Company - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 22
Financial Performance 22
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 24
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 25
Aug 18, 2016: Saudi Cable Co. announces the Resignation and Appointment of Member of its Board of Directors 25
May 16, 2016: Saudi Cable Company successful participation in Project Qatar Doha 26
Section 5 Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of Tables
Saudi Cable Company, Key Facts 6
Saudi Cable Company, Key Employees 7
Saudi Cable Company, Major Products and Services 8
Saudi Cable Company, History 9
Saudi Cable Company, Subsidiaries 12
Saudi Cable Company, Key Competitors 19
Saudi Cable Company, Ratios based on current share price 20
Saudi Cable Company, Annual Ratios 21
Saudi Cable Company, Interim Ratios 23
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
List Of Figures
Saudi Cable Company, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 22
Saudi Cable Company, Ratio Charts 24