East Central Energy - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2015 Update
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation companys business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
* Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
List of Tables 3
Company Snapshot 4
Key Information 4
Company Overview 4
SWOT Snapshot 4
Operational Metrics 5
East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, By Transmission 5
East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, By Customers 5
East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, By Segmental Information 5
East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, By Sales 5
Business Description 6
Business Overview 6
Major Products and Services 7
SWOT Analysis 10
East Central Energy Strengths 10
Service Portfolio 10
Association with Touchstone Energy 10
East Central Energy Weaknesses 11
Decline in Net Working Capital 11
Increase in Operational Costs 11
East Central Energy Opportunities 11
Focus on Alternative Energy Sources 11
Positive Outlook for Electricity Demand: the US 11
East Central Energy Threats 11
Government Regulation 11
Weather Conditions and Seasonality of Business 12
Volatility in Electricity Prices 12
Key Employees 13
Company Statement 14
Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Recent Developments 16
East Central Energy - Recent Developments 16
Jul 01, 2015: ECE, CMC partnership brings first EV charging station to Cambridge (July 2015) 16
Jan 26, 2015: ECE Board of Directors approves rate increase (January 2015) 16
Mar 01, 2010: ECE Reports Operating Revenues Of $145.09 Million In 2009 17
Jan 08, 2015: Gwen Thomas,East Central Energys Chief Operating Officer/ VP Member and Employee Service retires 17
Dec 01, 2014: Jerry Nelson resigns from ECE Board 17
Jun 01, 2010: ECE Selects Steve Shurts As President/CEO 17
Report Scope 18
GlobalData Coverage 18
GlobalDatas Methodology 18
Contact Us 19
List Of Tables
East Central Energy, Key Facts 4
East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, Transmission 5
East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, Customers 5
East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, Segmental Information 5
East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, Sales 5
Major Products and Services 7
East Central Energy, SWOT Analysis 10
East Central Energy, Key Employees 13
East Central Energy, Other Locations 15
East Central Energy, Subsidiaries 15
Notes:Production, means the output of Yeast IngredientsRevenue, means the sales value of Yeast IngredientsThis report studies Yeast Ingredients in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan
Notes:Production, means the output of YeastRevenue, means the sales value of YeastThis report studies Yeast in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with
This new version of the Digital Economy Readiness Index (DERI) identifies successful players and best practices in key digital vertical markets. In this report, we compare the innovativeness and success
East Central Energy Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
Central Energy Partners LP Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
Central Energy Partners LP (Central Energy) is an oil and gas company that provides storage and transportation of refined petroleum products and petrochemicals. The company provides services such as oilfield