La Plata Electric Association, Inc. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2015 Update
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation companys business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
* Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
List of Tables 3
Company Snapshot 4
Key Information 4
Company Overview 4
SWOT Snapshot 4
Operational Metrics 5
La Plata Electric Association, Inc., Operational Metrics, By Generation 5
La Plata Electric Association, Inc., Operational Metrics, By Distribution 5
La Plata Electric Association, Inc., Operational Metrics, By Customers 5
La Plata Electric Association, Inc., Operational Metrics, By Segmental Information 5
La Plata Electric Association, Inc., Operational Metrics, By Sales 6
Business Description 7
Business Overview 7
Major Products and Services 8
SWOT Analysis 11
La Plata Electric Association, Inc. Strengths 11
Association with Touchstone Energy 11
Major Electricity Distributor: Southwest Colorado 11
Operational Performance 11
La Plata Electric Association, Inc. Weaknesses 12
Dependence on Third Party 12
La Plata Electric Association, Inc. Opportunities 12
Additional Sources of Revenue 12
Positive Outlook for Electricity Demand: US 12
Long-term Alternative Energy Outlook 12
La Plata Electric Association, Inc. Threats 12
Effects of Seasonal Demand 12
Tampering of Meters 13
Volatility in Electricity Prices 13
Key Employees 14
Company Statement 15
Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Report Scope 17
GlobalData Coverage 17
GlobalDatas Methodology 17
Contact Us 18
List Of Tables
La Plata Electric Association, Inc., Key Facts 4
La Plata Electric Association, Inc., Operational Metrics, Generation 5
La Plata Electric Association, Inc., Operational Metrics, Distribution 5
La Plata Electric Association, Inc., Operational Metrics, Customers 5
La Plata Electric Association, Inc., Operational Metrics, Segmental Information 5
La Plata Electric Association, Inc., Operational Metrics, Sales 6
Major Products and Services 8
La Plata Electric Association, Inc., SWOT Analysis 11
La Plata Electric Association, Inc., Key Employees 14
La Plata Electric Association, Inc., Other Locations 16
Solar Applied Materials Technology Corp. (Solar) is a consumer packaged goods company that manufacturers optical data storage thin film. The company provides metal products and services for optoelectronics, petrochemicals and
Gopala Polyplast Ltd. (GPL) is a textile company that manufactures and markets woven sacks and labels. The companys products comprises of multi color printed BOPP laminated PP woven sacks, PP
Jiangsu Lanfeng Biochemical Co., Ltd. (JLBC) is an agrochemical company that offers research, develops, manufactures and distributes agricultural chemical products. The company offers products through the divisions such as fungicides,
Molinos Rio de la Plata SA has strong yerba mate brands and has been investing more in developing its instant coffee brand. The company is clearly looking to compete with
During the review period, Molinos Ro de la Plata strongly reoriented the focus of its business. In October 2014, the company purchased Mondelez Argentinas pasta business to add brands like
Synopsis LPC/COD Durango-La Plata County Airport Expansion Colorado - Construction Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details