Indianapolis Power & Light Company - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2015 Update
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation companys business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
* Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
List of Tables 3
Company Snapshot 4
Key Information 4
Company Overview 4
SWOT Snapshot 4
Business Description 5
Business Overview 5
Major Products and Services 6
SWOT Analysis 8
Indianapolis Power & Light Company Strengths 8
Broad and Diverse Customer Base 8
Business Model: Integrated Operations 8
Performance: Utility Business 8
Indianapolis Power & Light Company Weaknesses 9
Technical Failures 9
Limited Focus on Commercial Market 9
Indianapolis Power & Light Company Opportunities 9
Investments for Infrastructure Enhancement 9
Introduction of Metering Technology 9
Renewable Energy Benefits by Government: Indiana 10
Indianapolis Power & Light Company Threats 10
Compliance with Environmental Regulations 10
Fluctuation in Price of Electricity 10
Key Employees 11
Company Statement 12
Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Report Scope 14
GlobalData Coverage 14
GlobalDatas Methodology 14
Contact Us 15
List Of Tables
Indianapolis Power & Light Company, Key Facts 4
Major Products and Services 6
Indianapolis Power & Light Company, SWOT Analysis 8
Indianapolis Power & Light Company, Key Employees 11
Indianapolis Power & Light Company, Other Locations 13
Indianapolis & Light Company Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Synopsis CoI Indianapolis Mass Avenue Redevelopment Indiana contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives
Synopsis LLY Indianapolis Insulin Manufacturing Plant Expansion II Indiana contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and
Kansas City Power & Light Co. (KCP&L), a subsidiary of Great Plains Energy, Inc., is an integrated energy utility that generates, transmits, distributes, and sells electricity. The company generates electricity
“Micro Turbine market is projected to reach USD 249.9 million by 2021.” The micro turbine market is expected to reach a value of USD 249.9 million by 2021, at
The gas turbines market is expected to reach USD 19.6 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period. Increasing demand for electric power worldwide and subsequent