PPL Corporation - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2015 Update
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
* Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
List of Tables 4
Company Snapshot 5
Key Information 5
Company Overview 5
SWOT Snapshot 5
Operational Metrics 6
PPL Corporation, Operational Metrics, By Capacity 6
PPL Corporation, Operational Metrics, By Customers 6
PPL Corporation, Operational Metrics, By Segmental Information 6
PPL Corporation, Wind Farms 7
PPL Corporation, Wind Farms, Italy 7
PPL Corporation, Solar PV Parks 9
PPL Corporation, Solar PV Parks, United States 9
PPL Corporation, Hydro Power Plants 10
PPL Corporation, Hydro Power Plants, United States 10
PPL Corporation, Biomass Power Plants 11
PPL Corporation, Biomass Power Plants, United States 11
PPL Corporation, Biogas Power Plants 12
PPL Corporation, Biogas Power Plants, United States 12
PPL Corporation, Thermal Power Plants 13
PPL Corporation, Thermal Power Plants, United States 13
PPL Corporation, Commercial Reactors 22
PPL Corporation, Commercial Reactors, United States 22
Business Description 23
Business Overview 23
Kentucky Regulated 23
Pennsylvania Regulated 24
UK Regulated 24
Major Products and Services 25
SWOT Analysis 33
PPL Corporation Strengths 33
PPL Corporation Weaknesses 34
PPL Corporation Opportunities 34
PPL Corporation Threats 35
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 36
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 36
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 38
Key Employees 39
Key Employee Biographies 41
Company Statement 42
Locations And Subsidiaries 45
Head Office 45
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 45
Financial Deals Landscape 48
Recent Developments 48
PPL Corporation - Recent Developments 48
Report Scope 163
GlobalData Coverage 163
GlobalData’s Methodology 163
Contact Us 164
List Of Tables
PPL Corporation, Key Facts 10
PPL Corporation, Operational Metrics, Capacity 11
PPL Corporation, Operational Metrics, Customers 11
PPL Corporation, Operational Metrics, Segmental Information 11
PPL Corporation, Wind Farms, Italy 12
PPL Corporation, Solar PV Parks, United States 14
PPL Corporation, Hydro Power Plants, United States 15
PPL Corporation, Biomass Power Plants, United States 16
PPL Corporation, Biogas Power Plants, United States 17
PPL Corporation, Thermal Power Plants, United States 18
PPL Corporation, Commercial Reactors, United States 27
Major Products and Services 30
PPL Corporation, SWOT Analysis 38
PPL Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 41
PPL Corporation, Annual Ratios 41
PPL Corporation, Interim Ratios 43
PPL Corporation, Key Employees 44
PPL Corporation, Subsidiaries 50
Applus Services SA (Applus), formerly Applus Technologies Holding, S.L, is a provider of inspection, certification and testing services. The company offers non-destructive testing services such as leak testing, magnetic flux
Solar Applied Materials Technology Corp. (Solar) is a consumer packaged goods company that manufacturers optical data storage thin film. The company provides metal products and services for optoelectronics, petrochemicals and
Alta Natural Herbs & Supplements Ltd (Alta Natural) is a developer and manufacturer of dietary supplements and nutraceuticals. The company provides raw materials and bulk capsules, formulation and encapsulation, and
GS Caltex Corporation (GS Caltex) is an energy company. It carries out operations across petroleum, petrochemicals, base oil and lubricants. The company produces petroleum products and raw materials of petrochemicals,
Concurrent Technologies Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
USD 175View Report
National Aerospace Fasteners Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product
USD 175View Report
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||May 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||169|
|Category||:||Energy and Power|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE