Moldova Power Sector Outlook - Current Issues and Implications for Energy Security
The report on the power sector of Moldova gives information about the generation infrastructure of the country. It also gives information about power generation and consumption trends in the country from 2006 to 2013 besides giving the sector-wise breakdown of power consumption during the same period. Information about the electricity grid, interconnections with neighboring countries, and electricity import and export trends from 2006 to 2013 is also included in the report. Finallly, the report raises issues related to the energy security of the country and possible measures that could be adopted by the government to improve the situation.
- The report gives information about the power generation infrastructure of Moldova.
- It gives information about power generation and consumption trends from 2006 to 2013.
- It gives the sector-wise breaddown of power consumption from 2006 to 2013.
- It gives information about grid infrastructure and electricity import and export trends from 2006 to 2013.
- It raises issues related to the energy security of Moldova.
Reasons to buy
- To gain insights about the power sector of Moldova.
- To understant the energy security situation of Moldova in light of the current political instability in the region.
1.1 List of Tables 1
2 Moldova Power Sector Outlook 2
2.1 Introduction 2
2.2 The Power Sector of Moldova 2
2.3 Generation and Consumption Trends 4
2.4 The Energy Security of Moldova 5
3 Appendix 6
3.1 Abbreviations 6
3.2 Bibliography 6
3.3 Methodology 6
3.4 Contact Us 8
3.5 Disclaimer 8
List Of Tables
Table 1: Power Market, Moldova, Length of Transmission Network (km) by Voltage Level, 2013 3
Table 2: Power Market, Moldova, Annual Power Generation and Consumption (TWh), 2006-2013 4
Table 3: Power Market, Moldova, Annual Power Imports (TWh), 2006-2013 4
Table 4: Power Market, Moldova, Power Consumption by Sector (%), 2006-2013 5
Table 5: Abbreviations 6
List Of Figures
Synopsis Sumitomo Balti Car Cable Manufacturing Plant Moldova contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding,
Since Ukraine is the most important source market for Moldavian tourism, the political instability in the country continued to have negative impact on the inflow of tourists to Moldova in
The report Dried Fruit Market in Moldova to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for