Litani River Authority - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Litani River Authority (LRA) implements irrigation, electricity generation and water resource management projects on the Litani River in Lebanon. It is responsible for constructing and operating irrigation and drainage projects and providing potable water and electricity within the integrated Master Plan for Water in Lebanon. The authority installs a network for electricity plants in the region. It installs transformation stations, transmission and distribution networks across all the regions in the country to enable delivery of the electricity produced; and offers both technical and financial support to the Litani River project. The company is also responsible for function such as monitoring all the Lebanese rivers, and studying and implementing projects related to development of dams, exploitation of irrigation water, diverting the flow of river or spring, among others. LRA is headquartered in Beirut, Lebanon.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Litani River Authority - Key Facts 4
Litani River Authority - Key Employees 5
Litani River Authority - Major Products and Services 6
Litani River Authority - History 7
Litani River Authority - Locations And Subsidiaries 8
Head Office 8
Section 2 Company Analysis 9
Litani River Authority - Business Description 9
Litani River Authority - SWOT Analysis 10
SWOT Analysis - Overview 10
Litani River Authority - Strengths 10
Strength - Collaborative Developments 10
Strength - Location Based Advantages: Litani River 10
Strength - Operational Structure 10
Litani River Authority - Weaknesses 11
Weakness - Political Factors Leading to Projects Delays 11
Litani River Authority - Opportunities 12
Opportunity - Growing Renewable Energy Market: Lebanon 12
Opportunity - Litani River Project 12
Opportunity - Water Sector Development Projects 12
Litani River Authority - Threats 13
Threat - Increasing Water Pollution 13
Threat - Over-Exploitation of Water Resources 13
Threat - Transmission Network Safety 13
Litani River Authority - Key Competitors 14
Section 3 Appendix 15
About GlobalData 15
Contact Us 15
List Of Tables
Litani River Authority, Key Facts 4
Litani River Authority, Key Employees 5
Litani River Authority, Major Products and Services 6
Litani River Authority, History 7
Litani River Authority, Key Competitors 14
Litani River Authority - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information
Volta River Authority (VRA) is a state-owned electricity producer. It generates electricity through diverse fuel sources, and supplies to local and export market. The authority owns and operates thermal and
Volta River Authority - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2015 UpdateThe report contains a detailed description of the power generation companys business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This
Volta River Authority (VRA) is a state-owned energy company. It carries out electricity generation through diverse fueled sources, and supplies to local and export market. The company owns and operates