Esco Technologies Inc. (ESE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
ESCO Technologies Inc. (ESCO) is an industrial equipment company that produces engineered products and systems. It manufactures filtration and fluid control; radio frequency (RF) shielding and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) test; and thermoformed packaging, pulp based packaging and specialty products. The company also provides diagnostic instruments and services. Through domestic and foreign network of distributors, direct sales teams, sales representatives, and in-house sales personnel, ESCO distributes its products to customers. It serves aerospace, healthcare, wireless, consumer electronics, and electric utility industries across North America, Europe, Asia, and other regions. The company has engineering and manufacturing facilities in the US, Finland, China, Poland, the UK, India, and Norway. ESCO is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, the US.
Esco Technologies Inc. Key Recent Developments
Feb 08, 2017: ESCO Announces First Quarter 2017 Results
Oct 12, 2016: Energy Efficient Prosperity: Low-hanging fruits
Aug 02, 2016: ESCO Announces Third Quarter 2016 Results
May 03, 2016: ESCO Announces Second Quarter 2016 Results
Feb 09, 2016: ESCO Announces First Quarter 2016 Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Esco Technologies Inc. - Key Facts 5
Esco Technologies Inc. - Key Employees 6
Esco Technologies Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Esco Technologies Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Esco Technologies Inc. - History 10
Esco Technologies Inc. - Company Statement 13
Esco Technologies Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
Esco Technologies Inc. - Business Description 18
Esco Technologies Inc. - Corporate Strategy 19
Esco Technologies Inc. - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
Esco Technologies Inc. - Strengths 20
Esco Technologies Inc. - Weaknesses 21
Esco Technologies Inc. - Opportunities 22
Esco Technologies Inc. - Threats 23
Esco Technologies Inc. - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 30
Esco Technologies Inc., Recent Deals Summary 31
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 32
Feb 08, 2017: ESCO Announces First Quarter 2017 Results 32
Oct 12, 2016: Energy Efficient Prosperity: Low-hanging fruits 35
Aug 02, 2016: ESCO Announces Third Quarter 2016 Results 36
May 03, 2016: ESCO Announces Second Quarter 2016 Results 39
Feb 09, 2016: ESCO Announces First Quarter 2016 Results 42
Section 5 Appendix 45
Ratio Definitions 45
About GlobalData 49
Contact Us 49
List Of Tables
Esco Technologies Inc., Key Facts 5
Esco Technologies Inc., Key Employees 6
Esco Technologies Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Esco Technologies Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Esco Technologies Inc., History 10
Esco Technologies Inc., Subsidiaries 16
Esco Technologies Inc., Key Competitors 24
Esco Technologies Inc., Ratios based on current share price 25
Esco Technologies Inc., Annual Ratios 26
Esco Technologies Inc. (Cont...1), Annual Ratios 27
Esco Technologies Inc., Interim Ratios 29
Esco Technologies Inc., Recent Deals Summary 31
Currency Codes 45
Capital Market Ratios 45
Equity Ratios 46
Profitability Ratios 46
Cost Ratios 47
Liquidity Ratios 47
Leverage Ratios 47
Efficiency Ratios 48
List Of Figures
Esco Technologies Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 28
Esco Technologies Inc., Ratio Charts 30
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Telescope Laser RangefinderRevenue, means the sales value of Telescope Laser RangefinderThis report studies Telescope Laser Rangefinder in China market, focuses on the top players
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Moncular Telescope Laser RangefinderRevenue, means the sales value of Moncular Telescope Laser RangefinderThis report studies Moncular Telescope Laser Rangefinder in China market, focuses on
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Telescopic ColumnsRevenue, means the sales value of Telescopic ColumnsThis report studies sales (consumption) of Telescopic Columns in Europe market, especially in Germany, France, UK,
Quorum Information Technologies Inc. (Quorum) is a technology service provider that develops, markets, implements and supports dealer management system. The companys dealer management system product includes XSELLERATOR, is a dealership
BSM Technologies Inc. (BSM) is a technology and communication company that offers fleet and asset tracking solutions. The company offers products such as fleet and asset tracking tools, drive applications
Amita Technologies Inc. (Amita Tech) is a battery manufacturer that designs and manufactures Lithium-Ion Polymer battery packs and related products. The company develops process and methods for cell design, pack