Tuas Power Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Tuas Power Ltd. (Tuas Power) is an electricity generation and energy solutions company. It carries out activities related to energy solutions, multi-utilities and environmental services. The company generates, trades and distributes electricity. Tuas Power also carries out the development and provision of multi-utilities and related services. The companys generation portfolio includes five combined cycle power plants and one steam power plant. It provides services through subsidiaries, namely, TP Utilities Pte Ltd, Tuas Power Generation Pte Ltd., Tuas Power Supply Pte Ltd, TPGS Green Energy Pte Ltd and TP Asset Management Pte Ltd. The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Huaneng Power International, Inc., an independent power producer and also a member of China Huaneng Group. Tuas Power is headquartered in Singapore.
Tuas Power Ltd Key Recent Developments
Dec 02, 2013: Unit 5 of Tuas Power in Singapore Recently Put into Operation
Feb 22, 2013: Tuas Power To Officially Inaugurate First Stage Of Tembusu Multi Utilities Complex In Singapore Shortly
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Tuas Power Ltd - Key Facts 4
Tuas Power Ltd - Key Employees 5
Tuas Power Ltd - Key Employee Biographies 6
Tuas Power Ltd - Major Products and Services 7
Tuas Power Ltd - History 8
Tuas Power Ltd - Company Statement 11
Tuas Power Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
Tuas Power Ltd - Business Description 13
Tuas Power Ltd - Corporate Strategy 14
Tuas Power Ltd - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Tuas Power Ltd - Strengths 15
Strength - Compliance with Industry Standards 15
Strength - Business Portfolio 15
Strength - Power Generation Plants 15
Tuas Power Ltd - Weaknesses 16
Weakness - Decrease in Market Share 16
Tuas Power Ltd - Opportunities 17
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Electricity 17
Opportunity - Green Business Initiatives 17
Tuas Power Ltd - Threats 18
Threat - Regulatory Norms and Policies 18
Threat - Volatility in the Electricity Prices 18
Threat - Fluctuations in Commodity Prices 18
Tuas Power Ltd - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List Of Tables
Tuas Power Ltd, Key Facts 4
Tuas Power Ltd, Key Employees 5
Tuas Power Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 6
Tuas Power Ltd, Major Products and Services 7
Tuas Power Ltd, History 8
Tuas Power Ltd, Subsidiaries 12
Tuas Power Ltd, Key Competitors 19
UAV drones market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.99% between 2016 and 2022.The UAV market has entered the growth phase and is expected to grow further in the
SynopsisThe JTC JTC Space@Tuas Industrial Complex Singapore - Construction Project Profile contains information on the Scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details
Tuas Power Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information
Mighty River Power Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product
Aquamarine Power Ltd. (Aquamarine) a subsidiary of SSE plc is a marine company that develops marine energy projects. Its product Oyster is hydro-electric wave power converter designed to capture the
IntroductionMighty River Power Ltd. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and