Electricity & Water Authority - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Electricity & Water Authority (EWA) is a government-owned integrated power authority. It carries out the production, transmission and distribution of water and electricity. The authority's electricity production facilities include Hidd Station, Al Ezzel Station, Sitra Station, Riffa Station and Alba Station. Its water production facilities include Hidd Station, Sitra Station, Ras Abu Jarjur Station, Ad Dur Station and Alba Station. The authority has 11 electricity transmission facilities and 21 water transmission facilities. The authority supplies electricity to residential, industrial, and commercial customers. EWA is headquartered in Manama, Bahrain.
The company strives to expand its operations through collaborations. In June 2014, the company collaborated with the National Oil and Gas Authority.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Electricity & Water Authority - Key Facts 4
Electricity & Water Authority - Key Employees 5
Electricity & Water Authority - Major Products and Services 6
Electricity & Water Authority - History 7
Electricity & Water Authority - Company Statement 8
Electricity & Water Authority - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 Company Analysis 10
Electricity & Water Authority - Business Description 10
Electricity & Water Authority - Corporate Strategy 11
Electricity & Water Authority - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
Electricity & Water Authority - Strengths 12
Strength - Business Model: Vertically Integrated 12
Strength - Government Support 12
Strength - Operational Network 12
Electricity & Water Authority - Weaknesses 13
Weakness - Aging Plants 13
Electricity & Water Authority - Opportunities 14
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Renewable Sources: MENA 14
Opportunity - Growth in Water and Power Projects Investment: MENA 14
Opportunity - Investment in Infrastructure Expansion 14
Electricity & Water Authority - Threats 15
Threat - Unfavorable Climate Conditions 15
Threat - Volatility in Electricity Prices 15
Threat - Stringent Regulations 15
Electricity & Water Authority - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 17
Jul 24, 2014: Bahrain's EWA to commission two substations in September 2014 17
Jul 09, 2014: Bapco unveils pilot solar power project in Awali, Bahrain 18
Section 4 Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List Of Tables
Electricity & Water Authority, Key Facts 4
Electricity & Water Authority, Key Employees 5
Electricity & Water Authority, Major Products and Services 6
Electricity & Water Authority, History 7
Electricity & Water Authority, Other Locations 9
Electricity & Water Authority, Key Competitors 16
Synopsis EVN Krems Biomass Combined Heat And Electricity Plant 20 MW Lower Austria contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also
SynopsisTimetrics Electricity and Power Infrastructure Construction in Switzerland to 2020: Market Databook contains detailed historic and forecast market value data for the electricity and power infrastructure construction industry, including a
SynopsisTimetrics Electricity and Power Infrastructure Construction in Colombia to 2020: Market Databook contains detailed historic and forecast market value data for the electricity and power infrastructure construction industry, including a
Notes:Production, means the output of Fountains & WaterfallsRevenue, means the sales value of Fountains & WaterfallsThis report studies Fountains & Waterfalls in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China,
Notes:Production, means the output of Lavatory Service units & Water Service Units (Ground Support Equipment)Revenue, means the sales value of Lavatory Service units & Water Service Units (Ground Support Equipment)This
Sharjah Electricity & Water Authority Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,