ROSEN Swiss AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
ROSEN Swiss AG (ROSEN) is an oil and gas services company. It principally focuses on offering advanced inspection and integrity solutions. The service portfolio comprises consulting, automation, modernization and revamping, pipeline data management, risk assessment, on-site installation and commissioning services. It also provides a wide range of products including flow meter, automated inspection systems, coatings, tools and intelligent plastic systems. Apart from oil and gas, the company serves agriculture, mining, process, energy and manufacturing industries. ROSEN also has the expertise and equipment to inspect utility assets such as telecommunication towers, wind turbines, rail wheels and water distribution systems. ROSEN is headquartered in Stans, Switzerland.
ROSEN Swiss AG Key Recent Developments
Aug 16, 2016: ROSEN: Pre-Commissioning To SPIECAPAG For TAP
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
ROSEN Swiss AG - Key Facts 4
ROSEN Swiss AG - Key Employees 5
ROSEN Swiss AG - Key Employee Biographies 6
ROSEN Swiss AG - Major Products and Services 7
ROSEN Swiss AG - History 8
ROSEN Swiss AG - Company Statement 10
ROSEN Swiss AG - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
ROSEN Swiss AG - Business Description 13
ROSEN Swiss AG - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
ROSEN Swiss AG - Strengths 14
ROSEN Swiss AG - Weaknesses 15
ROSEN Swiss AG - Opportunities 16
ROSEN Swiss AG - Threats 17
ROSEN Swiss AG - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 19
Aug 16, 2016: ROSEN: Pre-Commissioning To SPIECAPAG For TAP 19
Section 4 Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List Of Tables
ROSEN Swiss AG, Key Facts 4
ROSEN Swiss AG, Key Employees 5
ROSEN Swiss AG, Key Employee Biographies 6
ROSEN Swiss AG, Major Products and Services 7
ROSEN Swiss AG, History 8
ROSEN Swiss AG, Other Locations 11
ROSEN Swiss AG, Subsidiaries 11
ROSEN Swiss AG, Key Competitors 18
Instituto Rosenbusch SA (Instituto Rosenbusch) is a research company that develops and manufactures veterinary products. The company provides products through the divisions biologicals, and pharmaceuticals. Its biological products include cultivac
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of MicrosensorsRevenue, means the sales value of MicrosensorsThis report studies sales (consumption) of Microsensors in United States market, focuses on the top players, with sales,
Notes:Production, means the output of MicrosensorsRevenue, means the sales value of MicrosensorsThis report studies Microsensors in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan, focuses on
ROSEN Swiss AG Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,